IGNORED

Shrews/Wolves? Ticket Prices Confirmed (Merged)

RedLionLad

26 minutes ago, Robbored said:

As in any league teams do and can ‘hit the wall’. That’s happened to Wolves before and it could happen again. They need another six wins (18 points ) to reach the magic 50 points.......that has to be a priority.

They won’t be hitting any wall - they need probably 4 more points from 14 games to stay up.  I suspect they are more likely to come 7th than be anywhere near bottom with their squad. You don’t need 50 in the prem - not even 40 these days. 

They will put out their strongest side for the FA cup if they get by Shrews. 

32 minutes ago, Robbored said:

As in any league teams do and can ‘hit the wall’. That’s happened to Wolves before and it could happen again. They need another six wins (18 points ) to reach the magic 50 points.......that has to be a priority.

36 points was enough to stay up last year. That's another 4 points. I think they'll be fine. No idea where you got 50 points but that would have been enough for 8th last year!

Screenshot_20190129-202117~2.png

If it is Wolves we play in the next round will they be able to field their joint record signing Jonny Otto from Atletico Madrid? I heard that in the last round he watched the Arsenal v Man Utd game on Spanish TV and was rooting for the Red Devils in a big way. I hope this means he is now cup-tied.

• The title was changed to Shrews/Wolves Date Confirmed, Birmingham and QPR Games Moved (Merged)
8 minutes ago, The Bard said:

How this has been allowed to happen is beyond me.  Why the hell couldn't our game and QPR's game be on Saturday?  BT are showing 2 games that day.  It's caused another City game and a rugby game to be rearranged. 

Presumably the club had the option to say no ? I would hope so anyway although i'm ok for the date and time.

45 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

FFS. Was sure this wouldn't be picked. Now it clashes perfectly with my sister's wedding. **** Sky.

Yea.

Same thing happened to me way back. She was NOT happy when I had to pass on my apologies for missing her big day.

3 hours ago, cityexile said:

Yea.

Same thing happened to me way back. She was NOT happy when I had to pass on my apologies for missing her big day.

I was invited to three weddings that were taking place on 24 May 2008 - three! What are the chances of that?! Anyway, I chose to travel to North London instead to watch Windass spank one in the top corner....such is life...I was never forgiven and it led to major changes in my life....oh well, we go again!

Archived