IGNORED

Shrews/Wolves? Ticket Prices Confirmed (Merged)

RedLionLad

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

There’s 8 games, and 6 are televised....imagine how crap a tie you need to be to not get on tv ?

Ha, ha, which games were not picked?  There really is too much football on the TV, no wonder fixtures are all over the bloody place.

27 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Watched Wolves at Everton on match choice last night

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez

We are going to have to be flying when we meet them

They were pretty awesome and cut Everton to ribbons at times

Possibly the biggest test at AG under LJ I’d suggest !

Bigger than Man City.......nah.

44 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

On their performance yesterday , with the intensity they are playing with Id say yes

Think they will have an eye on FA Cup

They were seriously slick and impressive

Said to the guy next to me yesterday that Wolves might fancy the FA Cup.  In a great position in the league to give the cup a tilt.

Wolves will be targeting the FA Cup, safe now (not that they would be likely to have gone down in any case)- probably will finish top half, won't get top 6.

What's more with their ambitions, they will be looking to win the FA Cup as a first trophy- something to build on, get into Europe, experience of it etc. I think they will field their strongest available side (if they beat Shrewsbury) vs us.

They may be a nightmare oppo for us too

Doherty and their record signing LB were consistently high and being hit on switched pinged diagonals by Moutinho and Neves , to devastating effect

With us defending narrow and compact I can foresee problems

Ohhhhhh And Jiminez looked top drawer too

Add Jota who’s flying and a few others ...

If we come even close to matching them it would be hell if a game 

We have nothing to lose for this one. Think we'll give them a game. 

They're obviously a class outfit but our lot will be up for it, hopefully a decent sized crowd and on the TV, it will be a very good game imo. 

(that's if they beat Shrewsbury of course ?

17 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Wolves will be targeting the FA Cup, safe now (not that they would be likely to have gone down in any case)- probably will finish top half, won't get top 6.

What's more with their ambitions, they will be looking to win the FA Cup as a first trophy- something to build on, get into Europe, experience of it etc. I think they will field their strongest available side (if they beat Shrewsbury) vs us.

They might start to be looking that 7th place gets them a uefa spot anyway. If Man City win the league cup and Chelsea finish 5th does that mean 7th will be good enough? 

3 minutes ago, TomF said:

They might start to be looking that 7th place gets them a uefa spot anyway. If Man City win the league cup and Chelsea finish 5th does that mean 7th will be good enough? 

If sides in the top 4 win both domestic Cups, then I believe that yes 7th gets a UEFA Cup/Europa League place.

Still, I think they will be targetting the Cup- definitely.

2 hours ago, kivsy said:

Yep if shrews win , cheap tickets , if wolves win they can charge us more ! 

And it would need to be with the extra policing/stewarding that would be needed - particularly after Saturday. We have to give the away side a 15% allocation for the cup so are obliged to let them have the same initially as Swansea had after the increase.

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Prices frozen from the earlier rounds. 

Fair play to the club, could have easily waited till tomorrow to see who wins the replay and priced it off the back of that. 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/emirates-fa-cup-fifth-round-tickets-to-go-on-sale/

Thanks for the link . Yep think that is very good pricing for 5 th round of fa cup 

Archived