IGNORED

Shrews/Wolves? Ticket Prices Confirmed (Merged)

RedLionLad

Anyone with season tickets not going to this one? My friend and I had a membership which expired earlier this month and you can only buy a new one to take you through to the end of the season, rather than an entire year. Would be a shame to miss out after going to both earlier rounds.

42 minutes ago, Diddlydonkey said:

Anyone with season tickets not going to this one? My friend and I had a membership which expired earlier this month and you can only buy a new one to take you through to the end of the season, rather than an entire year. Would be a shame to miss out after going to both earlier rounds.

I doubt you'll have an issue getting a ticket. It might well sell out, but I think anybody that wants a ticket will get one.

8 minutes ago, onehowie said:

Has anybody managed to use the 'load to card' option on the ticketing site?  I can only get the 'Mobile Ticket' option.

Please note that load to card will not be available for this fixture, however e-ticket and mobile ticket (passbook) will remain as the fee free delivery options online.

2 minutes ago, nethertonwolf said:

wolves fan in peace.     fantastic ticket prices £12 has to be applauded.   cant wait to go.     should be a great game.    50/50 so no result would suprise me.    good luck

Unless overruled by the police (after Swansea match issues) you should be getting 3.5k allocation. I’d expect Wolves to sell out at £12 a ticket, even with it being televised. 

You’ve got to be looking at the FA cup as a realistic opportunity to win a trophy and qualify for Europe, in your first season up, so I fully expect you to be all over this match and think you’ll have too much for us on the day. 

Having said that, if you underestimate us, and we play to our potential, we could have yet another premier league cup scalp under our belts, and a place in the 1/4 finals of the FA Cup. 

It’s an exciting fixture and it could makevthe Swansea game look tame, by comparison..! 

11 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Unless overruled by the police (after Swansea match issues) you should be getting 3.5k allocation. I’d expect Wolves to sell out at £12 a ticket, even with it being televised. 

You’ve got to be looking at the FA cup as a realistic opportunity to win a trophy and qualify for Europe, in your first season up, so I fully expect you to be all over this match and think you’ll have too much for us on the day. 

Having said that, if you underestimate us, and we play to our potential, we could have yet another premier league cup scalp under our belts, and a place in the 1/4 finals of the FA Cup. 

It’s an exciting fixture and it could makevthe Swansea game look tame, by comparison..! 

heard that the reason allocation not yet announced is we are pushing for the full 4050 15%.   will see what happens but 3.5k will sell easily.   was a dogfight for shrewsbury tickets at 1.5k allocation.      as fans we want to go for the cup as we are safe now and highest finish is 7th.     hopefully we put out a full strength team as the one that played against shewsbury will get beat.    but its gonna be a close game regardless.    your pushing on 2 fronts this year now good luck with the playoff push.

What is the Atyeo capacity? Can't find anything official on it. 

I thought it was below 4000 tbh, Wikipedia says 4200.

Also, I know it's mentioned everywhere that it's a 27,000 seater. Against Man United last season, it was a sell out at 26,088 don't think 1000 odd were left unsold as segregation in the Atyeo either. More like a couple of hundred. 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It does.....or at least a set minimum

.......Unless you can justify on safety grounds etc 

Arsenal recently did this to Man United fans. Ended up with 5000 when they were entitled to 9000. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-fans-outraged-at-reduced-ticket-allocation-for-arsenal-fa-cup-clash-a4039961.html

• Admin
20 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Against Man United last season, it was a sell out at 26,088 don't think 1000 odd were left unsold as segregation in the Atyeo either. More like a couple of hundred. 

Positioning of many TV camera's forced a large number of seats to be un-sellable 

On 08/02/2019 at 12:13, slartibartfast said:

Oh, don't argue, just go in the home end..........like all the "big" clubs will have you believe they do !:cool:

You may laugh, but already read about Wolves fans buying in home Hospitality for a start. Don't know if that area allows away fans who are inconspicuous though as I haven't been- not posh enough for that zone IMO. ?

Geographical mobility means there will be some ordinary away fans in home ends- you can have a great system of checks and screening, but if people know how and are sufficently skilled and determined, then they can work around it. Not in great numbers, but more than zero certainly..

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

You may laugh but already read about Wolves fans buying in home hospitality for a start. Don't know if that area allows away fans who are inconspicuous though- not posh enough for that zone IMO. ?

Geographical mobility means there will be some- you can have a great system of checks and screening, but if people know how they can work around it. Not in great numbers but more than zero certainly.

Is Hospitality just for city fans? thought it was for away fans as well.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Don't know if that area allows away fans who are inconspicuous though as I haven't been- not posh enough for that zone IMO. ?

I was in hospitality for the Brentford home game, sat next to a table with away fans on it, no problems at all

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

You may laugh, but already read about Wolves fans buying in home hospitality for a start. Don't know if that area allows away fans who are inconspicuous though as I haven't been- not posh enough for that zone IMO. ?

1 minute ago, Super said:

Is Hospitality just for city fans? thought it was for away fans as well.

When I was in there earlier in the season (used the boss's ticket - I'm not posh honest ?), there were definitely away fans there. In fact, @Dave L made a point of welcoming them.

Archived