IGNORED

Just wrong

BS3_RED

17 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Penalty award an absolute disgrace. Embarrasing and scandalous. Watkins should be banned for a period of games. Only way to rid it from the game. Nearly as embarrassing as no VAR at ALL FA Cup games.....

The technology to install it at every ground who might host an FA Cup tie would cost multi millions

17 minutes ago, bristolmoose said:

"Barnet goalscorer Shaquile Coulthirst has told BBC Radio 5 live that Brentford's Ollie Watkins apologised to them for diving for the penalty which led to the second goal."

Oh that's OK then.

Hopefully he will cop a three game ban

38 minutes ago, bristolmoose said:

"Barnet goalscorer Shaquile Coulthirst has told BBC Radio 5 live that Brentford's Ollie Watkins apologised to them for diving for the penalty which led to the second goal."

Oh that's OK then.

Shame he didn't have the balls to tell the ref that.

52 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Don’t get the holier than thou attitude in regards to maupay. Would love him at city and that edge he’s got. Don’t get anywhere in professional sport being a soft touch . 

There is being a tosser then you have Maupay he’s just as much of a cheat as Watkins is, both were at it at AG this season and last. 

26 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

There is being a tosser then you have Maupay he’s just as much of a cheat as Watkins is, both were at it at AG this season and last. 

Sorry didn't see the game unfortunately.............I did see the cheat Watkins diving on a recording replay. But what did Maupay do?

35 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Sorry didn't see the game unfortunately.............I did see the cheat Watkins diving on a recording replay. But what did Maupay do?

Falling to the floor at every opportunity he could aswell, likes to give it the big I am etc then drops to the floor at the slightest touch.

1 minute ago, Jersey Bristolian said:

Rubbish, hate cheating as do most real fans.

Ok. Last game of the season hull away . If we win we go up automatically .last minute , Taylor dives , we get a penalty , score and are in the prem . You obviously wouldn’t want us promoted then ? 

I don’t like cheating /diving but it’s not going away . Take the moral high ground if you want but unfortunately it gets you no where. 

It’s got to a stage where there is too much to lose if you don’t win games so players use fair means or foul to gain an advantage. Many, many players and teams do it, some carry out the dark arts better than others.

Horrible to see, they are cheating eachother and the fans but the rewards are too great not to. 

8 minutes ago, RedM said:

It’s got to a stage where there is too much to lose if you don’t win games so players use fair means or foul to gain an advantage. Many, many players and teams do it, some carry out the dark arts better than others.

Horrible to see, they are cheating eachother and the fans but the rewards are too great not to. 

Nail on head M fans are naive to think otherwise . 

22 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Ok. Last game of the season hull away . If we win we go up automatically .last minute , Taylor dives , we get a penalty , score and are in the prem . You obviously wouldn’t want us promoted then ? 

I don’t like cheating /diving but it’s not going away . Take the moral high ground if you want but unfortunately it gets you no where. 

The problem with that is that our results until the end of the season would have left us with the opportunity of promotion, so no matter what happened we would still have been in with a chance. 

Even then though, I'd find it incredibly bitter sweet. Even if it meant promotion I'd hate to see a city player dive to win a penalty and to be honest I'd much rather see us have to go through the play offs than have to cheat to go up

29 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I remember Luke Wilkshire getting booed at home when he dived and got booked. It does happen. 

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

In that scenario I'd hope he stays on his feet and fires the ball into the net for the winner.................if he goes down Fam probably misses the pen!

Sometimes you have to look at the big picture .......the cheating IS ruining the game - so let's not make it worse. How many times do you watch a TV game and the only thing discussed at HT and FT are the decision s ....."was there contact etc.."  A n d the reprehensible pathetic comments from ex pros.."he was entitled to go down"

Games are being won and lost on a dive a n d ultimately that ruins the sport for everyone.

Archived