IGNORED

Birmingham home.

BCFC1512

4 minutes ago, Bristol_South_End said:

Weird that this has been rescheduled when the Boro away game hasn't yet.

Probably part of the Assombalonga negotiations!

1 minute ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

I reckon sky are butting in with that one 

Both Blues and Boro will be on red button anyway if midweek

Brum on a Tuesday night sounds good to me.  Shame for anyone who has made other arrangements, but that's life I suppose 

I guess Birmingham will bring a few as even for an evening game, it's close enough to get to Bristol after work for most.  Hope they make it an 8pm ko rather than 7.45 to make life easier 

Whilst on that subject, why don't they make all midweek games 8pm kick offs?

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Brum on a Tuesday night sounds good to me.  Shame for anyone who has made other arrangements, but that's life I suppose 

I guess Birmingham will bring a few as even for an evening game, it's close enough to get to Bristol after work for most.  Hope they make it an 8pm ko rather than 7.45 to make life easier 

Whilst on that subject, why don't they make all midweek games 8pm kick offs?

Half of them live in Somerset.....

42 minutes ago, daored said:

I thought that was to do with us moving Saturday games to Friday / Sunday kick offs. I didn’t think it applied to midweek games, I may be wrong ? @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

That’s the reason I saw too.

Last nights Swans v Brum game wasn’t dependent on there being a Televised game being on Sky, like was suggested previously.

Not sure if Bolton v Reading was available though, as that was a later k/o.

2 minutes ago, REDLEE said:

I'd have expected cup replays to be played on this week. Or am I right in saying the from the 5th round there are no replays?

Correctimundo 

1 hour ago, Bristol_South_End said:

Weird that this has been rescheduled when the Boro away game hasn't yet.

Boro have a cup replay to play, which would have taken up a slot where the game could have been rearranged to be.

We know that regardless of the result and who we play in the next round, a replay won't be happening. So easier to rearrange this one.

42 minutes ago, Midred said:

If you've already bought a ticket for this match do they just accept the original ticket on the night? Alternatively,  can I swap this ticket for an FA cup ticket with supporter services?

I presume the original ticket is valid. On the OS it says you can get a refund if you can`t make the new date but they won`t exchange it for the cup game.

4 hours ago, daored said:

I thought that was to do with us moving Saturday games to Friday / Sunday kick offs. I didn’t think it applied to midweek games, I may be wrong ? @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

When the red button games were announced it was for the 8 main midweek full games.

I made a note of these 8 and unless things have changed we will definitely still be on the RED BUTTON for these 3 games.

Wednesday, February 13th 2019
7:45PM Queens Park Rangers (H)  

Tuesday, March 12th 2019
7:45PM Ipswich Town (H)

Tuesday, April 9th 2019
7:45PM West Bromwich Albion (H)

Archived