IGNORED

pitch okay? snow forecast from midday thursday

Never to the dark side

7 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

5-6 inches at it's deepest in my garden in Southville and still coming down.

It's not so much fans panicking and thinking it should be called off, more being wary about how hypercautious health and safety is these days.

Exactly ... but were  all apparently snowflakes on here 

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Let me try to help you here

The forecast is for it to STOP snowing lunchtime, then rain and warming weather is in the rest of today and sunshine tomorrow

Well, there ain`t no sign of any rain and warming weather on it`s way up to you from down here in Devon at the moment. Still bitter and snowing a bit. Hopefully you`re right though although I can see the game being on but I can`t get there.:grr:

5 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Let me try to help you here

The forecast is for it to STOP snowing lunchtime, then rain and warming weather is in the rest of today and sunshine tomorrow

Didn't I tell you that yesterday and also said game will be ok .I said if it came a day later then it would be doubtful . This is why I rarely post on here.

1 hour ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

For anyone unable to read a weather map

STOP PANICKING !!!!!

image.png.8847c8c10aa89a9fea733d8ba6a16755.png

When did people become such worriers about the damn weather?

We get the same rubbish on here when there is rain forecast, and it's not that much snow out there, chill the heck out everyone!!

Any chance of borrowing those binoculars, might not be much in Cheshire but here in bristol there has been a significant amount of snow, and it still falling.

I wonder if Bristol Airport asked Manchester airport if they are ok with them to halt flights while trying to clear the runway!

Its forecast to be freezing in Bristol tonight until 8am tomorrow but then sunny and around the 4 degree mark. It will be an OB decision ultimately, but if it gets called off because of surrounding areas, the irony will be that Broadmead will have thousands walking around at the same time with no issue whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, redcityman said:

Any chance of borrowing those binoculars, might not be much in Cheshire but here in bristol there has been a significant amount of snow, and it still falling.

I wonder if Bristol Airport asked Manchester airport if they are ok with them to halt flights while trying to clear the runway!

Woah steady on mind Alan dicks might bite your head off for sharing that info 

31 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

I bet you are the sort of person who was straight on Facebook last night telling everyone about the snow ?️❄️?️❄️?️❄️

I bet you’re the sort of person who defiantly refuses to make allowances for the snow and then falls over and breaks their arm, or prangs their skidding car..! ?

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Noggers, your bird table is a bit lopsided, be a love and straighten it up, eh.

Cheers.

It's on it's last legs after numerous repairs, still all worth it as 2 collared doves in it right now.

I'm preparing myself for a hazardous expedition to straighten it up later, but 'I might be some time.'

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

It's on it's last legs after numerous repairs, still all worth it as 2 collared doves in it right now.

I'm preparing myself for a hazardous expedition to straighten it up later, but 'I might be some time.'

Doves...

Sure they aren't just snow covered pigeons?

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Brings back memories and going to my grans house. 

Did Nan house share with a chaffinch or something?

Archived