IGNORED

Have we ever made a deadline day signing ?

Vincent Vega

Was David Howells on deadline day? Seem to recall we signed him on loan in our late rally but ultimately damage done battle against the drop under Benny.

3 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

Working up Bristol Airport and Bas Dost came in this morning on further checks blokes a monster must be for medical?? Checked his stats from the Dutch Div 6ft 5 and record is impressive so keep your eyes peeled.... 

I'd be surprised- he has been linked with Sevilla!

8 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

Working up Bristol Airport and Bas Dost came in this morning on further checks blokes a monster must be for medical?? Checked his stats from the Dutch Div 6ft 5 and record is impressive so keep your eyes peeled.... 

No chance!

21 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

Either post the CCTV or I'm not having it.

2 hours ago, DolmanDave said:

I see Scott Hogan looks absolutely ecstatic joining Sheffield United on loan

?

FB_IMG_1548937088163.jpg

The sponsor has branched out from just fish and chips then

3 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Possibly Morgan and Bent (they signed but not sure of the timings) but wasn’t Fergie on loan during the season and didn’t stay? 

Back in the days of looking it up on Ceefax!

54 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

He would not have come through Bristol airport. He would have come through centreline which is Bristol flying centre next door where our very own SL owns two planes !!!

10 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

nah that was adam locke.

was there that day.

i recall howells giving away a goal against birmingham then crying off injured.

i remeber locke heading in that goal from a corner like yesterday last min i think.

We were robbed in that one- Mike Dean gave a phantom penalty...at 1-0 it looked like the great escape may have been on.

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Either post the CCTV or I'm not having it.

Unfortunately m8 for obvious reasons you can't have those devices in are area's. I didn't have a clue who it was until this was cleared through are checks through a colleague but was defo him he's a monster. Who knows where his destination was but certainly intresting considering we need a striker. 

Archived