IGNORED

The Squad

TammyAB

The 27 boys tasked with getting our club into the Playoffs and beyond. Let’s forget about who we didn’t sign and focus on backing the ones who are here!

Niki Maenpaa

Frank Fielding

Max O’Leary

Jack Hunt

Eros Pisano

Tomas Kalas

Bailey Wright

Adam Webster

Nathan Baker

Lloyd Kelly

Jay Dasilva

Marlon Pack

Korey Smith

Niclas Eliasson

Marley Watkins

Josh Brownhill

Liam Walsh

Joe Morrell

Kasey Palmer

Jamie Paterson

Callum O’Dowda

Hakeeb Adelakun

Famara Diedhiou

Andi Weimann

Matty Taylor

Antoine Semenyo

Mo Eisa

5 hours ago, TammyAB said:

The 27 boys tasked with getting our club into the Playoffs and beyond. Let’s forget about who we didn’t sign and focus on backing the ones who are here!

Niki Maenpaa

Frank Fielding

Max O’Leary

Jack Hunt

Eros Pisano

Tomas Kalas

Bailey Wright

Adam Webster

Nathan Baker

Lloyd Kelly

Jay Dasilva

Marlon Pack

Korey Smith

Niclas Eliasson

Marley Watkins

Josh Brownhill

Liam Walsh

Joe Morrell

Kasey Palmer

Jamie Paterson

Callum O’Dowda

Hakeeb Adelakun

Famara Diedhiou

Andi Weimann

Matty Taylor

Antoine Semenyo

Mo Eisa

I respect your rallying call but doubt that it’s necessary.

The majority seem happy with our players and their efforts  , it was never a question of not ‘ getting behind them ‘ more a desire to see them get a bit of quality help in their quest for promotion.

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I respect your rallying call but doubt that it’s necessary.

The majority seem happy with our players and their efforts  , it was never a question of not ‘ getting behind them ‘ more a desire to see them get a bit of quality help in their quest for promotion.

I think Tammy was bored and under 15.

2 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

.....of you I suspect.

I wondered why Tammy felt it necessary to post a list of the squad..........:dunno:

I guessed he must have been bored......

Probably didn’t realise that there’s a full list of players on the OS for anyone that’s interested.

It does have to be said that, for all that I'm disappointed that we didn't get a striker in, there are a few players on that list that I'm keen to see get more of an opportunity to show what they can do.

I think Adelakun has a lot more to offer than he has shown so far, Morrell and Walsh (when fit) look they have a lot to offer, Taylor offers a lot more than he often gets credit for and it will be good to see Semenyo and Eisa get a chance, even if it is a massive risk. Let's see what happens...

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I wondered why Tammy felt it necessary to post a list of the squad..........:dunno:

Probably didn’t realise that there’s a full list of players on the OS for anyone that’s interested.

It also tells us which League we are in...

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Is it the same as the list on the OS? Best check to make sure, don’t want to believe anything that’s not on the OS

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Who hurt you?

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Because this is a forum and people post all sorts , you do follow , right?

Or just decided to start a thread maybe ?

That list , as young @Davefevs pointed out, is not complete. Anyway , some of us don't spend all out time pouring over the OS

Archived