IGNORED

The Squad

TammyAB

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So I replied to this....and proved you incorrect once again....and you reacted with yet another immature emoji....it really is pathetic that you can’t interact with any intelligence, despite claiming you have an incredible IQ on here....oh dear....

Why do you do it @Robbored ? Just why? You’ve reacted with yet another pathetic emoji? Do you just crave attention? That’s a serious and genuine question...it’s just weird how you post shite then when anyone responds you just react with immature emoji stuff rather than actually debate and state your position and views....it’s really sad, but I’m sure I’m not the only one on here who actually feels sorry for you....it’s a sad way to spend your time...

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What don’t I get?! You post rubbish and react with immature emojis when proved wrong....how is that normal or reasonable? 

Don't bite mate.  It's like slapping Jacob Rees-Mogg.  Initially satisfying but then you realise that you feel like you've punched a nun...

16 hours ago, Robbored said:

Bored?     

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

I think Tammy was bored and under 15.

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

I wondered why Tammy felt it necessary to post a list of the squad..........:dunno:

I guessed he must have been bored......

Probably didn’t realise that there’s a full list of players on the OS for anyone that’s interested.

You may be correct, @Robbored.

Tammy may well have been bored and he may even be under 15: boys and girls of that age frequently make such lists; I know I used to.

But why did you feel it necessary to post your opinion three times, unless, heaven forfend, you were perhaps bored too, no doubt due to your self-proclaimed high intellect.

We used to have a poster on here who appeared to have a fetish for goalkeepers' socks, although I shall not mention his name, for fear of embarrassing him.

Unless I am mistaken, you have stated on this forum that you used to work in mental health care: I hope you were not one of those who used to tease him?  

Archived