IGNORED

Semenyo - social media moan?

Jimbo76

Anyone else note this on Bristol Live in their article about Semenyo:

"It is regrettable that there were reports that Semenyo announced his annoyance at the outcome of the pursuit on social media on Thursday evening"

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but can't find a thread on it. 

Hope it's not the case that his head is already elsewhere and we don't see the best of him. 

Anyone know what the social media comments were?

Just checked his tweets and found nothing so either the post got it wrong or he's deleted it. If he had had a moan  then so what, I'd be disappointed with not being allowed to double my wage. And remember the youth of today and especially young sportsmen live their lives through social media these days.

7 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

I remember the good old days when social media meant sharing your EP after you'd finished reading it.

Yes but then there were proper journo's not keyboard explorer's, Peter Godsiff and Robin Perry, todays excuse for journo's are pathetic and obviously not in the loop at BCFC in way, shape or form and probably for a good reason, the present incumbent and the one before only got told what the club wanted them to know, which is little or nothing.

PS:- My interpretation would be he was bored by this tepid window, a window getting more and more tepid by the year.

From playing regularly and getting rave reviews to at best a place on our bench would frustrate me if I was the lad.  He probably thinks chances will be few and far between when competing with players such as Taylor, Weiman or Eliasson for a run out.  If he’s frustrated I’d like to know how Eisa and Adelakun feel.  Both way down the pecking order and really should have been loaned out so they hit the ground running next season

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

A fan on twitter was moaning about Semenyo's Snapchat message that was basically a face with zzz next to it. The tweeter said that it was Semenyo saying he is not happy. Not sure how he came to that conclusion. Not sure if there is anything else I have missed

So Semenyo was tired one day last week?!?

Fake news click bait stuff by the sounds of things.

13 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

This is the thing we are risking our season on a young kid and we’ve annoyed him by rejecting two Chelsea bids! You couldn’t make it up haha

“Risking our season”?

He will probably get fifteen minutes once a fortnight.

7 minutes ago, Leveller said:

He will probably get fifteen minutes once a fortnight.

Better than my sex life then - mind you, I'd be grateful to last 15 minutes! :)

7 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Had to be the three star, often purchased from the bloke on Union Street, who used to bellow out what I presume was "Three star Evening Post", but sounded more like "Ee ar even poh"

And the gnarled old geezer outside the Hippodrome “eeeeeee poh” 

27 minutes ago, General Zod said:

From playing regularly and getting rave reviews to at best a place on our bench would frustrate me if I was the lad.  He probably thinks chances will be few and far between when competing with players such as Taylor, Weiman or Eliasson for a run out.  If he’s frustrated I’d like to know how Eisa and Adelakun feel.  Both way down the pecking order and really should have been loaned out so they hit the ground running next season

He could be really looking forward to getting into the 18 man squad, some bonuses that go with it.  If he’s ambitious, he’ll see this as an opportunity to display his talents.

43 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yesterday at 7pm. It was put up by a fan who has since blocked me. Surprised quite a few agreed with his point of view. Amazing how some fans think isn't it.

Genuine question. How old are you? Obviously younger people are going to be more aware by what is meant on a snapchat story. 

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Yesterday at 7pm. It was put up by a fan who has since blocked me. Surprised quite a few agreed with his point of view. Amazing how some fans think isn't it.

You’re a liar, Jon. 36 years old and you’re lying about people blocking you on social media? You’ve told one lie already, I’m beginning to doubt your age as well.

4 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Not if I'd posted a load of "zzzz's" as a comment - which last time I looked implied boredom or tiredness.

I would have thought either of those are far more likely to be what was meant by that post. 

If we’re on about the same post here, it was believed yesterday he posted on the deadline yesterday “well...” and a tired emoji, seems a bit coincidental don’t you think?

Archived