IGNORED

Semenyo - social media moan?

Jimbo76

2 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

If we’re on about the same post here, it was believed yesterday he posted on the deadline yesterday “well...” and a tired emoji, seems a bit coincidental don’t you think?

It’s a massive jump to say that because he posted a tired emoji on snapchat that he wants out of the club. 

The only reason anyone would jump to that conclusion is if they wanted a reason to moan about the club

9 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

You’re a liar, Jon. 36 years old and you’re lying about people blocking you on social media? You’ve told one lie already, I’m beginning to doubt your age as well.

How has he lied? Someone on twitter blocked him. What is your problem?

4 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

If we’re on about the same post here, it was believed yesterday he posted on the deadline yesterday “well...” and a tired emoji, seems a bit coincidental don’t you think?

In a word, yes. "Coincidental" is exactly how it sounds.

Of course it could be related to the transfer window but it could then mean:

1. He was a bit bored of the speculation.

2. It had been a whirlwind few weeks, that was a bit exhausting.

or (and most likely of all) 

3. Yesterday's transfer window in general was bloody boring.

I'd say all three are more probable explanations that him being angry with the club and wanting out. Even if he was being subtle, there are still far more obvious ways to say you are annoyed than an emoji that doesn't even mean you're annoyed.

This really does feel like fans putting 2 + 2 together and making 9,127. 

1 hour ago, ashton_fan said:

We need to use the youngsters in the FA Cup, give Diedhiou a rest and protect him from injury

I'd quite like to see Diedhiou play against Wolves (if it's them) in the last 16 of the FA Cup on live tv.

Pretty sure Wolves would be playing Bennett, Cody and Boly, so without Fam up there, we wouldn't get much joy out of those 3. 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

He could be really looking forward to getting into the 18 man squad, some bonuses that go with it.  If he’s ambitious, he’ll see this as an opportunity to display his talents.

I’m not sure if he will get on in the 18 without injuries.  We normally only have 3 attack minded players so assuming Eliasson, Patterson/Palmer & Weiman have done enough to keep their place, who misses out?  The bench feels quite balanced at the moment but maybe LJ will find a way to get him in for a week or 2 and he grabs his chance but I can’t see him continuing his development with minutes on the pitch.

38 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I'd quite like to see Diedhiou play against Wolves (if it's them) in the last 16 of the FA Cup on live tv.

Pretty sure Wolves would be playing Bennett, Cody and Boly, so without Fam up there, we wouldn't get much joy out of those 3. 

We need to be playing our strongest team  - we’ve got a massive chance to progress and I’m certain LJ will see it that way. 

49 minutes ago, RedDave said:

It’s a massive jump to say that because he posted a tired emoji on snapchat that he wants out of the club. 

The only reason anyone would jump to that conclusion is if they wanted a reason to moan about the club

How has he lied? Someone on twitter blocked him. What is your problem?

Nobody blocked him, he’s a liar.

I guess we don’t even know starting eleven yet?  A bit of guesswork on line-up and whose fit / injured.  He sneaks in ahead of Eisa and Adelakun.

Fielding,

Pisano (for Wright), Kalas, Webster (for Baker), Dasilva, 

Pack

Weimann, Brownhill, Palmer, O’Dowda

Djiedhiou

Subs: O’Leary, Wright, Kelly, Morrell, Eliasson, Paterson, Semenyo

No Eisa, Taylor (back training), Watkins (back training), Walsh (back training), Adelakun

Baker injured, Smith injured, Hunt injured, Maenpaa injured.

4 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Are we seriously arguing over if a player that's not played in our first team being upset at not being allowed to leave or not based on an emoji. 

I know its Friday but wow - 2 pages in a couple hours. 

No, it appears most of the argument is about whether someone blocked @JonDolman or not and that he is now required to provide evidence.

this will in turn prove that semenyo is devastated that he didn’t get his move to Chelsea and that LJ should indeed be out.

8 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I reckon it was BessexRED who posted the original tweet and thats how he knows that JonDolman has not been blocked.

Or the butler did it with a knife in the dining room.

It was Jordan Hewlett who used to be on here. Blocked me as well. 

Jordan may well be on here under a different name so could be him

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Of what? My age?

17 minutes ago, RedDave said:

It was Jordan Hewlett who used to be on here. Blocked me as well. 

Jordan may well be on here under a different name so could be him

No, of him blocking you. It’s not me as it happens, but I do know him. His tweets are protected, he hasn’t blocked you so he claims. Feel free to prove me and him wrong.

10 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

No, of him blocking you. It’s not me as it happens, but I do know him. His tweets are protected, he hasn’t blocked you so he claims. Feel free to prove me and him wrong.

If his tweets are protected then technically everyone is blocked who isn’t following him.

Pretty sure it was him who once said hitting the post is a shot on target so that shows the level of people we are dealing with here 

Archived