IGNORED

Bristol city flag lost at the semifinals in Moscow

sticks 1969

Just looking through the england travel club forum and someone has posted having a 10 x 6 foot Bristol city flag he stopped the police taking down from the top tier of the ground in the semifinals give me a shout if you know who this belongs to and I’ll try and get them in touch

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

It's not Sunday so agreed. But don''t get fooled. You let your country down by going to Russia.

Not me mate, the closest I've ever got to Russia is passing out on vodka when young and foolish.

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I'm sure you will get your flag back and I trust you will stick it up your ass. End of story. 

Fantastic stuff haha, please never change.

I think I met you at the Green Man before the play off final in 2008, you were pissed then too!

8 hours ago, Moor2Sea said:

Honestly, reading Tommy’s posts makes me sad we’re leaving Europe.

If we have a ‘People’s Vote’ he must lead the ‘Remain’ Campaign. 

This is where Tommy reveals he was actually born in Norway and will retire there.

13 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

Just looking through the england travel club forum and someone has posted having a 10 x 6 foot Bristol city flag he stopped the police taking down from the top tier of the ground in the semifinals give me a shout if you know who this belongs to and I’ll try and get them in touch

Could be ours we had a couple that disappeared. I’m in England Fans can look on there but if you have a link that would be great. 

Thanks

45 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Could be ours we had a couple that disappeared. I’m in England Fans can look on there but if you have a link that would be great. 

Thanks

You have to be a member if so go on the forum and you will see it 

the guys a Exeter city fan I’ll bump it so you can see 

sorry about the link I’m crap with computers 

Archived