IGNORED

Bristol City v Swansea Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

4 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Also mentioned 'scuffles in the stands' 

Any truth in that? 

From what I could see yes. Plus one numpty ran on the pitch not realising our “goal” was disallowed and promptly got himself nicked. For a few minutes though, it all got rather silly, and when people moan should this game go back to a bubble, it’s them who are to blame. 

It seemed like a bunch of Swansea turned up about 15 minutes after the game started, and it all started when they did. 

Typical from City - lots of huff and puff, but few clear chances. When one does come along it’s missed. Is this going to be another match where it gets better after the 60th minute substitutions?

Pretty even first half, they've had a lot of the ball in the middle without doing much with it. We should be 1 up, maybe even two. Grimes looks like a class player but their 9 is a donkey. 

Surprised with the Swansea fans, big game for them, sell out away end and they are pretty quiet. Hope the idiots throwing handbags in the dolman/Atyeo corner get banned... 

2 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Typical from City - lots of huff and puff, but few clear chances. When one does come along it’s missed. Is this going to be another match where it gets better after the 60th minute substitutions?

Would love to see LJ make a change at HT, COD off for either Taylor or Eliasson, but suspect he will wait as you suggest, unless Swansea take the lead before then.

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

From what I could see yes. Plus one numpty ran on the pitch not realising our “goal” was disallowed and promptly got himself nicked. For a few minutes though, it all got rather silly, and when people moan should this game go back to a bubble, it’s them who are to blame. 

It seemed like a bunch of Swansea turned up about 15 minutes after the game started, and it all started when they did. 

The police might have brought them in late though? I've been at many of an away game where that has happened. I've toured industrial estates etc on route to the ground cos of the police.

Archived