IGNORED

Kicking off in bemy

willy bedlock

3 minutes ago, SX227 said:

I do believe that's the heroic officer in the middle that thumped the Millwall fan with his baton and ran away.

Good to see he has been suitably assigned to old ladies and students protective work.

They go down easier with one baton swing apparently....

My hero.

That is a great spot! It's him isn't it!

If only he'd belted a few of those *****.

10 minutes ago, SX227 said:

I do believe that's the heroic officer in the middle that thumped the Millwall fan with his baton and ran away.

Good to see he has been suitably assigned to old ladies and students protective work.

They go down easier with one baton swing apparently....

My hero.

Great spot. Thats him . Still loving the agg. Great cover up by the OB too. 

3 hours ago, finbarr_in_z said:

Pretty good effort actually. Deserve some credit.

And there is hero cop again!!

Exactly the same - the only cop with baton already in his hand.

Follow the **** - runs in just looking for someone to swing at. Rest of the police - no batons out.

But Millwall thumping super-cop - is there baton in hand as usual.

Wow A+S must have really told him off eh?

How does this creep get away with it every time - 3 videos now - same 'officer' baton in hand looking to wallop someone.

8 minutes ago, SX227 said:

Follow the **** - runs in just looking for someone to swing at. Rest of the police - no batons out.

How does this creep get away with it every time - 3 videos now - same 'officer' baton in hand looking to wallop someone.

Absolutely swept under carpet. I sincerely hope one of the ob asslickers gets a random smack off one of those bullies,v

5 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

I really don’t get the ‘don’t give them the tickets ‘ bollocks. This is football not oh sssh the oppositions taking a kick like rugby . IM NOT CONDONING TROUBLE just put that in capitals so someone doesn’t misquote me. Football is tribal , territorial . We haven’t played them for years and a bit of edge is great for the game .

People moan about a lack of atmosphere in modern football and the reason is it’s sanitised. We can’t sing this or that because we might offend  someone ffs . 

Oh no we called them sheep shaggers I’m offended on their behalf . 

To sum it up , someone swore near me in the second half. The bloke sat next to me shouted . OH no someone swore what’s the complaint number  (jokingly )  A voice behind said 2 ******* 7 ******* 3 ****** 4 

No nor me. We would be super pissed off if we were given a reduced allocation at an away game so I don't quite get this give them less tickets arguement.

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

My favourite thing about that, is that during 'the battle of Parson Street' fans still saw fit to respect the painted yellow line on the platform.

NTTDS will be very pleased.

3 hours ago, Spoons said:

Great but why did you( police) decide to let out Swansea fans with city fans at full time,? 

Because once again, if we was at an away game we would be super pissed off if we were held back. I particularly remember an away game at Plymouth a few years back where the gates were charged as we were kept in.

6 hours ago, SX227 said:

Why shouldn’t he have his baton in his hand ready to strike with grown men behaving like that? 

6 hours ago, KevP said:

Thing is SX, you know only too well how the Millwall incident was covered up,  @JulieH knows too......there will be a "genuine" reason why bully boy does this....

Covered up ? A police man hit a grown man when he was in the front of a large group of men refusing to do as they were told and trying to get into the park at City fans. It’s hardly the JFK assassination is it?

7 minutes ago, Redinthehead said:

Covered up ? A police man hit a grown man when he was in the front of a large group of men refusing to do as they were told and trying to get into the park at City fans. It’s hardly the JFK assassination is it?

He wasn't  trying to get at anyone, you clearly don't know the incident. People on here gave statements to the Police including dash cam footage of the incident and it went nowhere. No its not the JFK incident obviously, but nevertheless, it got swept under the carpet.. So yes, it was covered up.  

• Admin
15 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

How is it that the police seem to be getting a lot of stick here but not the ***** that can't go to a football match without trying to kick ten tons of shit out of each other?

Yet again you fail to grasp the situation here, it's best you stay away from these topics as we all know your blinkered view 

Yeah I saw incidents yesterday with supporters playing up, but equally witnessed incidents with police overstepping the lines too 

7 hours ago, Stortz said:

So true. Like it or not, unseemly scenes massively intensify the atmosphere.

And I have two words for the tosser who I've never seen before sat in the seat behind me moaning at people all around to sit down like he was at the theatre. The second one is off.

To be fair, I’ve been in that situation before where someone has been desperate for people in front of him to sit down and it turned out the chap couldn’t stand for long periods due to a health condition. To me, one of the best reasons for bringing back safe standing is so people who need/want to sit for 90 minutes can do so and those who want to stand can do so without either affecting the other’s enjoyment.

On which note, did anyone else twig that the area where the late arriving Swansea fans were standing first half was right in front of the away fans’ wheelchair users’ section? I would have been bloody annoyed if I was them and had my view blocked for the majority of the first half...

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

That's no reason to strike someone with a baton though 

I don’t think it was the right thing to do - it was over the top but the way it’s been brought back up on here like it’s some huge miscarriage of justice is laughable. It was hardly a wrong place wrong time scenario - if you’re at the front of that group it wouldn’t take a genius to work out you were doing something wrong.

Obviously I wasn't there, but one thing I can say with reasonable confidence (Although this wouldn't apply to some forces like the West Midlands a few years ago) is that when there is trouble at a game, it really isn't the police's fault as some have suggested. Nor is it the fault of the club for giving the away club extra tickets. The blame land squarely on the shoulders of those whose day is enhanced by a bit of a punch up.

It really is that simple.

10 minutes ago, Redinthehead said:

I don’t think it was the right thing to do - it was over the top but the way it’s been brought back up on here like it’s some huge miscarriage of justice is laughable. It was hardly a wrong place wrong time scenario - if you’re at the front of that group it wouldn’t take a genius to work out you were doing something wrong.

It was brought up on here because the same thug who assaulted a Millwall fan is seen in videos from yesterday. It was a miscarriage of justice if you knew what evidence was presented to the OB over it, which you clearly don't. Your last sentence is clearly the type of thinking said Police Officer uses....

6 hours ago, Up The City! said:

No nor me. We would be super pissed off if we were given a reduced allocation at an away game so I don't quite get this give them less tickets arguement.

NTTDS will be very pleased.

Because once again, if we was at an away game we would be super pissed off if we were held back. I particularly remember an away game at Plymouth a few years back where the gates were charged as we were kept in.

It's about crowd safety not about being pissed off you have to wait to get out!!

It wasn't safe yesterday for me and my family to leave as per normal at full time so we left at 87 minutes, this would be avoided if Swansea were kept back 10/15 minutes.

1 minute ago, KevP said:

It was brought up on here because the same thug who assaulted a Millwall fan is seen in videos from yesterday. It was a miscarriage of justice if you knew what evidence was presented to the OB over it, which you clearly don't. Your last sentence is clearly the type of thinking said Police Officer uses....

What evidence? The video? 

1 minute ago, Redinthehead said:

What evidence? The video? 

No. Dash cam footage was presented which showed the Millwall fan did nothing wrong. People on here who will remain nameless gave statements to the Police. The thread on this last year was extensive and a lot of it is in there but there were PMs about it too.  Decent article in the Post at the time too.

2 minutes ago, KevP said:

No. Dash cam footage was presented which showed the Millwall fan did nothing wrong. People on here who will remain nameless gave statements to the Police. The thread on this last year was extensive and a lot of it is in there but there were PMs about it too.  Decent article in the Post at the time too.

Did nothing wrong spending a good few minutes being at the front of a group of men trying to push past a police line? 

Hittung him was OTT considering other officers reactions but I really don’t think it’s the scandal it’s been made into on here. They brought the horses in to disperse them afterwards so it’s clear just holding them back wasn’t calming things down.

4 minutes ago, Redinthehead said:

Did nothing wrong spending a good few minutes being at the front of a group of men trying to push past a police line? 

Hittung him was OTT considering other officers reactions but I really don’t think it’s the scandal it’s been made into on here. They brought the horses in to disperse them afterwards so it’s clear just holding them back wasn’t calming things down.

Yeah whatever. Not gonna waste any more time on that one. You clearly have your opinions on "groups of grown men" and being at the front of said groups so we will just have to agree to disagree.

6 minutes ago, JulieH said:

I am working this morning for a couple of hours.

the officer from the millwall match was NOT working the football yesterday, he is currently on annual leave. 

Hi Julie. He must have a twin then. !! I know you've not answered some of my questions on this thread probably because the FAO @JulieH thread covered them, but could you comment on the foul language used by one of your WPC colleagues please ? Thanks.

3 minutes ago, KevP said:

Yeah whatever. Not gonna waste any more time on that one. You clearly have your opinions on "groups of grown men" and being at the front of said groups so we will just have to agree to disagree.

Yes - I don’t think that grown men trying to fight other grown men because they support a different team is acceptable.

Anyway from @JulieH ‘s post above it’s clearly not relevant to yesterday so let’s leave it there.

1 minute ago, Redinthehead said:

Yes - I don’t think that grown men trying to fight other grown men because they support a different team is acceptable.

Anyway from @JulieH ‘s post above it’s clearly not relevant to yesterday so let’s leave it there.

Well done.  We can all act as "grown men " and move on......?

1 minute ago, KevP said:

Hi Julie. He must have a twin then. !! I know you've not answered some of my questions on this thread probably because the FAO @JulieH thread covered them, but could you comment on the foul language used by one of your WPC colleagues please ? Thanks.

I cannot comment on something that I only know a little about . Can you provide me more details either pm or on here, where it took place, what time, what exactly you saw / heard, description of the officer and I will forward it to be investigated again. I can also check available footage to see if the incident has been caught . 

I am sorry I didn’t reply immediately last night 

Archived