IGNORED

fao Julie H

Greedo

9 hours ago, JulieH said:

I am not sure tm would like me anywhere near his particulars to be honest !!

With your history of your posting of guesses and not telling the truth..... I'm sure you will either say it definitely happened and then the truth will come out and you go quiet or you will be that excited that you will try and give running commentary on here instead of concentrating on the job in hand...... either way @Dollymarie will stick up for you regardless....

15 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I thought he’d just missed a word off the end of his profile name? ;) 

I don't like to use the word Legend in public..... but for you I can make an acceptation. 

You keep up the good work of looking after your bestie..... I'm sure you know where your bread is buttered..... ;)

6 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

With your history of your posting of guesses and not telling the truth..... I'm sure you will either say it definitely happened and then the truth will come out and you go quiet or you will be that excited that you will try and give running commentary on here instead of concentrating on the job in hand...... either way @Dollymarie will stick up for you regardless....

I don't like to use the word Legend in public..... but for you I can make an acceptation

You keep up the good work of looking after your bestie..... I'm sure you know where your bread is buttered..... ;)

Is this something made in Tetbury alone that is used for some sort of depraved purpose...??

9 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

I don't like to use the word Legend in public..... but for you I can make an acceptation. 

ATTENTION 

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

That building has better support than a certain football team not too far away.

Filled with the Tetbury Massive Crew chanting 'You'll Never Take The Town Clock'  it's impressive and intimidating sight only a fool would test them..  ' and now you're gonna believe us ' etc,  We Do, We Do...

3 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Filled with the Tetbury Massive Crew chanting 'You'll Never Take The Town Clock'  it's impressive and intimidating sight only a fool would test them..  ' and now you're gonna believe us ' etc,  We Do, We Do...

Sorry, I misread that ..... you said clock !!

On 06/02/2019 at 21:51, JulieH said:

No, I can ask the question of the club and get back to you when I can if that is ok? 

Hi, I hope @phantom  does not mind me asking, but what was the outcome of this @JulieH

35 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Been told that the police were out in Bristol making arrests on the back of the Swansea game this morning.

A copper boasting on a friend's social media stream that he was enjoying wearing his gasrag underneath his stab vest while doing so.

At least we all now know @richwwtk why you have such tunnel vision about this incidents

As an addition, highly unprofessional that a member of the police force was posting this on social media, or is it just hearsay?

On ‎09‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 13:36, BigTone said:

Sorry, I misread that ..... you said clock !!

on the uk keyboard layout the l and o are close together, rightly or wrong I just assumed he had hit the l and o together by mistake when typing.

I'm not calling anyone a liar or trying to provoke anyone, simply saying I've never had any issue with the police. I have a simple caution to my name for trying to defend the Mrs against some lads but even then the whole process of my formal interview etc was straight forward and I even ended up helping the police set up and test a new web cam based interview process to help staff do interviews without having to travel from station to station. 

Maybe I'm just lucky with my interactions with the police? 

16 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

At least we all now know @richwwtk why you have such tunnel vision about this incidents - not sure what that means? I'm nothing to do with the police if that's what you're implying

As an addition, highly unprofessional that a member of the police force was posting this on social media, or is it just hearsay? - I agree it's highly unprofessional, and not just hearsay, it was on the guy who sits next to me at work phone

On 07/02/2019 at 09:40, Loon plage said:

You are clearly a "knuckle dragging neanderthal"  because they simply wouldn't behave like that to normal people. I was told of a man in his 50s who is certainly no hooligan being struck by a policeman post game in the park for exactly the same crime. I suncerely hope one of these cowboys loses his job and pension as it may encourage others to do their jobs properly.

They are probably Specials.  No pay, no pension, no training.

• Admin
On 06/02/2019 at 09:45, phantom said:

Something else that was odd was Swansea supporters were let through this gate, away supporters are always directed around the road to the other end of the stand, I would love to know who authorised this gate being opened as it could have been absolute carnage as a result. Also intriguing why any other away fan is turned back but these were allowed through? 

IMG_2892.jpg

On 06/02/2019 at 21:51, JulieH said:

No, I can ask the question of the club and get back to you when I can if that is ok? 

Hi @JulieH as above

4 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Been told that the police were out in Bristol making arrests on the back of the Swansea game this morning.

27 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Been a little busy this morning 

Appears you were spot on @richwwtk

13 minutes ago, phantom said:

Hi @JulieH as above

Appears you were spot on @richwwtk

Thank you.

i did ask the question and the club said it wasn’t supposed to be open, however the steward on it can use discretion in letting away fans through if they are at the wrong end. I have seen this happen at other matches , not great numbers but normally family groups that are late and lost. 

Sorry I can’t be more specific or helpful ?

• Admin
2 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I specifically asked whether this was the case after the game, as seeing the rapid entry of hundreds of fans into the stadium, too quickly and close together to have gone through turnstiles. And I have a fair amount of experience on this subject. I was told, quite catagorically by yourself, that every fan went through a turnstile, as if you had witnessed it yourself. 

Apologies if we are not talking about the same thing here @The Horse With No Name but in the photo I added, the gate is before the entrance to the turnstiles

3 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I specifically asked whether this was the case 

When it was a home stand i.e. until 2014, I had a season ticket in the Atyeo so remember it quite well.

Those are the first gates, the 2nd i.e. the big gates are the ones adjacent to the turnstiles- so it's entirely possible they entered via those gates and still went through a turnstile once inside.

Archived