IGNORED

Conceded 2 in 7

Unan

I think it’s easy to be so positive when we’re playing well. As well as overly negative when we’re bad. The reality is often somewhere in between. 

However, if we were shit going forwards earlier in the season because Johnson was trying to make us solid at the back, then I apologise profusely because 2 in 7 is immense. 

Weird one but also nice that the two times in the last few we had conceded (both Bolton, right?) we went behind, only to bounce back and win - that’s a decent upside too.

Playing as a team and not seemingly leaning too much on two or three individuals - we’ve had the likes of Webster and Hunt out at times (not to mention changing keepers) and kept it up.

Very pleasing stuff; long may it continue.

5 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Really hope we can somehow sign Kalas. He just makes it look so easy. Can't see it happening unless we sell 2-3 players for him 

Now we have the makings of a good team and strength in depth, SL has to make it possible that we can keep players even if there is no promotion or playoffs. This will keep the improvement going into next season,  without hopefully losing any essential players.

• Admin
10 minutes ago, redsapper said:

Just said Full-Time (BBC) that it's the first time scene 1905 that we have won 6 on the bounce!!!

Must be with the caveat "at this level" as I'm sure we won 11 in a row under Wilson (ending at Sheff Wed)

Archived