IGNORED

Automatic

Bristolded1987

4 minutes ago, daored said:

Someone is going to take Leeds spot in the top two, most likely Sheffield Utd or West Brom. There’s no harm in dreaming it could be us

No harm in dreaming , you're right. Last minute winner at hull last game of the season and Leeds lose , sneaking into  second place

22 hours ago, Bristolded1987 said:

If we win our game in hand , we are only 7 points off . 

Now I know this is a big ask but I believe with the way we are playing , and the belief in the team , this is possible . 

Anyone else think we can 

Yes, because we always screw up play offs. Look at last season, Fulham did it.

Leeds style is not sustainable, WBA can't defend, Boro can't attack, Sheff Utd and Norwich will be found out.

COYR

Right , I don't for one minute think we will finish top 2 , but can we? Certainly.
The table when we drew against Brentford we were 19 points behind Leeds, now 10. 9 points pulled back in 11 games. Now the likelyhood of doing the same again is slim, but it is possible. I'd say we have a chance of 6th, but even that will take a big effort. 
The longer this run goes on, the more you just start to think ??? 

Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 19.47.38.png

Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 19.47.51.png

On 03/02/2019 at 09:41, Bristol is red said:

However, I for one am just going to enjoy watching us battle with the 'big clubs' to grab a play off place.  With the way we are playing we are certainly capable of finishing in the play offs and making one of those big clubs miss out.

+1 ?

We can go all the way. Will we, who knows, but as the bloke said today, who do you see that can beat us right now?

We have the depth to give this a real go. I don't see a single player that we can not replace, except strangely FF until Niki is back fit again.

This is our best chance since 2008, pray we take it!!

On 03/02/2019 at 19:47, 1960maaan said:

Right , I don't for one minute think we will finish top 2 , but can we? Certainly.
The table when we drew against Brentford we were 19 points behind Leeds, now 10. 9 points pulled back in 11 games. Now the likelyhood of doing the same again is slim, but it is possible. I'd say we have a chance of 6th, but even that will take a big effort. 
The longer this run goes on, the more you just start to think ??? 

Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 19.47.38.png

Screenshot 2019-02-03 at 19.47.51.png

Dont you love that sea of green in the form column? don'T know what to domwith myself.

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Doesn’t look the most obvious but ,

My punt would be 

Sheff Utd and WBA to sneak autos 

I don’t think you’re wrong. I think it’s probably too much of an ask for us to get top two, and I know WBA are max 3 points in front of us after today, but I have a sneaking feeling they can get there.

As at today, I’d bet on

1.Sheff Utd

2. WBA

3. Norwich

4. Us

5. Derby

6. Leeds

7. Boro

On 02/02/2019 at 20:44, Red Tel said:

Don't see why not. Like the way BCFC have quietly climbed into top six, under the radar, without the exposure that the rest of the top teams have been getting.

Still don’t get this “under the radar”, we will be well on the radar of anyone who matters in this division

Last year, Wolves & Fulham were a class above, but this season there is noone to fear.

Now we are safe from relegation, I can start dreaming a bit more after every game, but I enjoy the Championship and quite like the division if we do stay in it. If we get in to the playoffs that would be a major achievement. But the way LJ has the team set up to play, they will fear noone —- and infact nooone will want to play City at the moment. ? COYRs.

14 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Although we’re on a fantastic run of form, we have a really tough run in - easily the worst of the pack. 

Got to aim high of course, but I can’t see the autos being a possibility.

Or a chance to take points off of close rivals ?? :whistle:

Archived