IGNORED

Mings Oliviera - Deliberate?

I Am A Cider Drinker

Horrendous injury for Oliviera on his debut for Reading today, stood on (accidentally???) by Mings on his debut for Aston Villa.

Now usually this kind of thing could be disregarded as an accident, however Mings has previous, banned for 5 games for stamping on Zlatan. 

Have watched the slow mo (always looks worse) but looks like he was looking down when he made contact.

Won’t post the injuries on here but a simple google will show the damage done.

Deliberate or not? As I said would normally say not, however I’m not overly convinced Mings is innocent here.

1 minute ago, I Am A Cider Drinker said:

Horrendous injury for Oliviera on his debut for Reading today, stood on (accidentally???) by Mings on his debut for Aston Villa.

Now usually this kind of thing could be disregarded as an accident, however Mings has previous, banned for 5 games for stamping on Zlatan. 

Have watched the slow mo (always looks worse) but looks like he was looking down when he made contact.

Won’t post the injuries on here but a simple google will show the damage done.

Deliberate or not? As I said would normally say not, however I’m not overly convinced Mings is innocent here.

Looks like a nasty stud in the forehead, if i'm not mistaken. Needs to be thoroughly looked at and the right decision made. I don't trust Mings for one minute.

Bob, I totally despise that kind of thing in football. Here we have a player, for what ever his so-called reason in his own head, deliberately injuring a fellow pro.

If he's a few cms out, Oliviera loses an eye

Disgusting, and needs to be treated severely by the FA.

PS Who reckons Oliviera would rather this than Mings had spat at him?

6 game ban, for me

Mings, sleep well tonight  fella

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Bob, I totally despise that kind of thing in football. Here we have a player, for what ever his so-called reason in his head, deliberately injuring a fellow pro.

If he's a few cms out, Oliviera loses an eye

Disgusting, and needs to be treated severely by the FA.

Totally agree mate

Strange because off the pitch Mings is apparently a lovely generous lad

1 minute ago, Midred said:

Was Mings  booked or sent off or did he jist carry on playing?

Believe there was no booking, which would mean, hopefully, the FA looking into it and handing out whatever ban they see fit. Considering it’s not the first offence of this nature by Mings I’d imagine it’ll be 6 games minimum.

Considering they banned Fam for 6 games on the say so of 2 opposition players this should be at least a the same length ban

6 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Police should be involved in this, that’s disgusting.  

If this were Premier league this would be massive.

Not an accident, not acceptable and like you say why shouldn't this go further.

Footballers are human beings too and i'm ****** if I'd accept it if someone did something like this to my son without there being serious consequences.

All thoughts with Oliviera tonight

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

If this were Premier league this would be massive.

Not an accident, not acceptable and like you say why shouldn't this go further.

Footballers are human beings too and i'm ****** if I'd accept someone do something like this to my son, for example.

Imagine if he’d caught his eye.  Shocking.

Archived