IGNORED

Well done!

Latcher

I introduced myself in an earlier thread on this forum concerning the disappearance of Emiliano Sala. If you had read that thread, you might have gathered that I'm a Cardiff fan. I just wanted to say well done on yesterday's result, not simply because you had beaten those down the road from us ( I do admit to wanting them to lose every single game!) but because I'm a great believer in the old saying.. "What goes around - comes around" ... Karma, if you like. As I commented in that thread, you reacted with compassion and understanding, it was wonderful how you put aside the rivalry and kept your act on the right side of the moral compass. Cheers once again for that.

It was reported that Swansea "fans", who had to change at Newport station on the way to their game with you, started making derogatory chants about Emiliano Sala. I'm not here to dwell on this, however, I did have a satisfying smile on my face when I saw the full-time result?... as I said, Karma!

I noticed that you didn't bring anyone in during the recent transfer window; like ourselves, we've pretty much gone with the same squad (apart from Bacuna for 3m). Perhaps that might not prove such a bad thing for you after all.  You won't want to risk rocking the boat and it kind of gives the players you have an endorsement, they might grow from it. It's more or less what we did last season (yes, we brought in Madine but he was only a bench warmer in all honesty). Despite their apparent riches, it's sometimes the undoing of teams like Aston Villa, for example, who just throw money at the situation - I can guess which of your clubs has the better dressing room right now.

The Championship is a great league to play in but ultimately you will want to test yourselves against the "Big Boys" of the Premier League. Certainly, you're a club capable of sustaining top-flight football. It remains to be seen if we can hold on to our status... I live in hope!

Good luck!

6 hours ago, Latcher said:

It was reported that Swansea "fans", who had to change at Newport station on the way to their game with you, started making derogatory chants about Emiliano Sala.

As I came out of the ground yesterday, there was a small group of Swansea singing "No Sala" . Complete lack of any class or respect.

32 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

The most arrogant bunch of tosspots to visit AG in years.

I think they need reminding that Cardiff City are the top Welsh team these days, and are likely to be for some time yet.

Nice post and best wishes.

I wouldn't call it arrogance, .......... just being as thick as shit in the neck of a bottle !

Noone  an like Baardiff. Fair play to respect family of a lost player. Fairer play to toast Bobby-a MoM performance in the EPL should end the posts of a few thinking he wouldn't make it. And against Bournemouth, the star team of this season. 

Also a credit to Bryan playing ahead of Sessenyon last week, amazing achievements by City academy boys

With the Sala situation, I hope Cardiff do it and stay up. It’s such an unfortunate and genuinely sad turn of events. Can’t help but feel for all involved. I’ll save my contempt for the gas and hope we meet Cardiff in the prem next year.

Side note, good result yesterday for the Diff and great from our Bobby. 

12 hours ago, Latcher said:

I introduced myself in an earlier thread on this forum concerning the disappearance of Emiliano Sala. If you had read that thread, you might have gathered that I'm a Cardiff fan. I just wanted to say well done on yesterday's result, not simply because you had beaten those down the road from us ( I do admit to wanting them to lose every single game!) but because I'm a great believer in the old saying.. "What goes around - comes around" ... Karma, if you like. As I commented in that thread, you reacted with compassion and understanding, it was wonderful how you put aside the rivalry and kept your act on the right side of the moral compass. Cheers once again for that.

It was reported that Swansea "fans", who had to change at Newport station on the way to their game with you, started making derogatory chants about Emiliano Sala. I'm not here to dwell on this, however, I did have a satisfying smile on my face when I saw the full-time result?... as I said, Karma!

I noticed that you didn't bring anyone in during the recent transfer window; like ourselves, we've pretty much gone with the same squad (apart from Bacuna for 3m). Perhaps that might not prove such a bad thing for you after all.  You won't want to risk rocking the boat and it kind of gives the players you have an endorsement, they might grow from it. It's more or less what we did last season (yes, we brought in Madine but he was only a bench warmer in all honesty). Despite their apparent riches, it's sometimes the undoing of teams like Aston Villa, for example, who just throw money at the situation - I can guess which of your clubs has the better dressing room right now.

The Championship is a great league to play in but ultimately you will want to test yourselves against the "Big Boys" of the Premier League. Certainly, you're a club capable of sustaining top-flight football. It remains to be seen if we can hold on to our status... I live in hope!

Good luck!

I am certainly no Cardiff lover but I was happy to see how you performed yesterday and good luck to you all. I do like Warnock and my estimation of the man his risen further over the past week and especially yesterday.

6 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

As I came out of the ground yesterday, there was a small group of Swansea singing "No Sala" . Complete lack of any class or respect.

I was behind presumably the same group on Coronation Rd. I couldn't believe what they were "singing".

Disgraceful.

Having said that I can remember some of our lowlifes chanting "Aberfan" to Welsh opposition many many years ago.

Why does football bring out the very worst in some people?

52 minutes ago, BigTone said:

I do like Warnock and my estimation of the man his risen further over the past week and especially yesterday.

When I've heard him "away from football" he has come across as a genuinely decent family bloke, and interesting too.

It must be football that brings out the complete manual manipulator in him .

16 hours ago, Latcher said:

Good luck!

We done are bit yesterday when it mattered but took those scum jacks a while to remember, still I exspect nothing less from them they truly are scum. Still if you agree or not and I certainly don't condone it in this day and age when more family's and kids are attending they got everything they deserved. A slap and 0pts..... Well done BR and hopefully we meet you bluebirds very soon.... ?

Archived