IGNORED

Anyone else in the concourse for first goal ?

BobBobSuperBob

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

:laughcont:

Got way laid chatting to a mate in concourse at half time , must have been over a thousand still under Dolman....

Massive roar from inside the Gate ...........

In a moment everyone falls silent, a thousand heads turn in unison to the nearest screen............just in time to see Plato’s cross and andreas’s header............

explosion of noise and scenes.....scenes........and a lot of noise.........Brilliant and one of my favourite moments watching City 

Anyone else there ?

:clap:

One of your favourite moments watching City was a moment you weren’t even watching City?

4 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

And as for leaving the ground before the end why....just so you can go home to the missus earlier !!! 

Exactly, the same people wouldn’t be happy if the stewards didn’t let them in until 10 mins after kick off. 

I know some people have at times needs to be somewhere else after the match but to do it on a regular basis is a bit odd. 

5 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

I’d just moved out my seat on the end of aisle to let someone get past me into where they were sitting. Luckily I turned back to the action just as Pato got into the box. Saved me the effort of getting out of my seat to celebrate!

On a related note, this was probably due to  the angle of where I was sitting but was I the only one who saw O’Dowda take the shot for the second goal, saw the keeper get a hand to it and was still groaning at the save until O’Dowda wheeled away in celebration?

The four of us sitting in Dolman Block 30 also thought the keeper had saved it, although I did see the ball again just before it went over the line. I think it must have been rolling out of sight behind the keeper from our angle, so our brains were convinced the ball had actually stopped.

2 hours ago, lager loud said:

The four of us sitting in Dolman Block 30 also thought the keeper had saved it, although I did see the ball again just before it went over the line. I think it must have been rolling out of sight behind the keeper from our angle, so our brains were convinced the ball had actually stopped.

Exactly my view, only saw the ball again as it was going over the line!

Archived