IGNORED

How Many To Blackburn?

Cardy

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

No trains on the Saturday , Norwich rail replacement from Whitham for an hours journey out of 5-6 hours , already looking into Preston. :facepalm:

Yes best bet is too Preston then share taxi to and from Blackburn.

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

If your looking at going to Norwich,give the  Kings cross route atry

KX to Ely

Ely to Norwich

both legs by train and no bus journey

Or fly. Exeter to Norwich.

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

The taxi?? last time played them we paid £16 each way. Between 4 of us so was cheap.

The flight I meant mate.

59 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

2 of us getting train to Preston and then deciding what to do from there. 

Reckon we'll take over 1k to this one. Took 1200 on our last visit a couple of years ago

We’re doing the same. Get into Preston at 10:51, some decent pubs in Preston so tempted to stay there and just get a taxi.

5 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

The flight I meant mate.

We’re doing the same. Get into Preston at 10:51, some decent pubs in Preston so tempted to stay there and just get a taxi.

We get there at 11:51 so will probably do the same, as there's only two of us we might do the train to Blackburn. Will just see on the day though

12 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

The flight I meant mate.

Ah sorry, we paid £38 each way but that was when first went on sale. Think it’s abour 68 each way now.

12 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Ah sorry, we paid £38 each way but that was when first went on sale. Think it’s abour 68 each way now.

Decent that.

19 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

We get there at 11:51 so will probably do the same, as there's only two of us we might do the train to Blackburn. Will just see on the day though

No trains running to Blackburn apparently. Northern Rail are on strike again, work shy *****.

3 minutes ago, BessexRED said:

We’ve sold about 600... what more do the club need to do for our fans to actually travel to northern away games? We’re on our best run in this division for yonks and we can barely muster 5% of our home gates past Birmingham ffs.

Crap support but the usual precious types will think otherwise.

No response to my previous post offering travel for a tenner either.

Archived