IGNORED

Bristol city twitter

South Somerset Red

58 minutes ago, TomF said:

It’s definitely improved. Then again it could any worse. I do think they’re still aiming it at a younger geographic than they need to. 

They are aiming it at exactly the right demographic now. The aim of social media is interaction and people aged 14-26 are far more likely to interact than some of us old fogeys.

I think earlier on in the season, whilst I was fine with it, plenty of people weren’t and I think they have tinkered and have almost reached the heady heights of last season.

The gifs last season attracted so many new fans that they had to adapt the content for this season and whilst it took a bit of doing, I think they’ve managed to do a decent job. Season upon season it will change depending upon the clubs success.

2 hours ago, kivsy said:

Not in to rugby , but some of the banter is good , yesterday bath cancelled their game , while at Ashton gate a few miles away we got the game on. 

******* hell, I'm going to stick up for Bath. Tough to play in frozen ground, the undersoil heating at AG means we should be alright

Just seen the Bath v Gloucester game has been rescheduled for tomorrow night. Lovely, something to listen to on a boring Monday night

Gwan Glos

Archived