IGNORED

LJ On Radio Bristol with GT

BobBobSuperBob

1 minute ago, Leveller said:

I’m pleased you’re back on track with him again after the November dip.

I think we have to try and take the long term view and not to overreact to either highs or lows in the short term.

I think he’s learnt a lot Leveller lots of things from picking a settled side to post match interviews 

It certainly appears that way , and I’m praying some flaws don’t reappear 

He appears to have settled in a groove and I don’t think they will, at least to the same degree  

FWIW If you’ve actually read my posts I havnt questioned his position or come close to since last season 

I’ve  questioned some of his thoughts,  but not his position , anyone is welcome to check

1 minute ago, pride of the west said:

What did he say about wet boots when he went over to Germany? I started listening half way through.

Was a strange one !

When GT asked him what he’d picked up over there he explained they have boot pegs to hang their wet boots on which blow out warm air and dry the boots.........typical Germans

See.......now you know ;)

The Leipzig trip was a success 

#PremierReadyBootHookBlowers

51 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Was a strange one !

When GT asked him what he’d picked up over there he explained they have boot pegs to hang their wet boots on which blow out warm air and dry the boots.........typical Germans

Standard kit in ski resorts for drying ski boots off overnight, also makes them warm & supple to put on. 

Interesting how he said that Webster has licence to go forward and Pack is ordered to drop behind him, but the other wide men have to show their faces to Webster and forwards have to make a run, so if Webster gives the ball away it is not his fault, others have to adjust and give him options. It did sound pretty convincing to be fair. LJ said that you cannot blame people if they are doing what you have asked them to do. 

14 minutes ago, Boston Red said:

Interesting how he said that Webster has licence to go forward and Pack is ordered to drop behind him, but the other wide men have to show their faces to Webster and forwards have to make a run, so if Webster gives the ball away it is not his fault, others have to adjust and give him options. It did sound pretty convincing to be fair. LJ said that you cannot blame people if they are doing what you have asked them to do. 

:laugh:, i assume that means webster is better at passing than pack, who is our midfield passer. 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

For those of you with iOS devices, you can subscribe here:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/bbc-sounds/id1380676511?mt=8

you can also subscribe to his post-match show too.  I’ve saved them both in case I don’t get to listen on the radio live.

Was a strange one !

30 minutes ago, Red DNA said:

Standard kit in ski resorts for drying ski boots off overnight, also makes them warm & supple to put on. 

Won’t that dry out the leather?  Ski boots are ‘plastic’ are lined differently from footie boots?

10 minutes ago, simon uk said:

:laugh:, i assume that means webster is better at passing than pack, who is our midfield passer. 

I think some of his passing is better.  The pace of some of his passing is exquisite.

Was a strange one !

The Germans learnt that trick after their last ill advised foray to Russia. ?️‍♀️

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Was a strange one !

No chance that boot driers would blow warm air at AG - the hand driers don’t!

Archived