IGNORED

Monday Night 7pm Twitter Feed - LK, JL, LJ, MA (Merged)

Selred

13 hours ago, downendcity said:

No, Cheese does this.

cheese.thumb.jpg.929e6915e4aa5192f41e8db0f35dedbd.jpg

I feel really sad for Paul that so many of our younger fans never saw how good he actually was.

A record of 1 goal every 3 games for us - and only 23 when he was crippled.

He was only going to get better................

Had he returned to playing with todays medical treatment he would be in the prem and a regular for England.

Power, speed, phenomenal vertical leap and good at powerful shots and sublime touches to link play.

For me, one of the biggest tragedies of following City was the early end of Pauls career.

And - Peter Shilton has nothing to apologise for - as Paul has said.

THAT goal above - for anyone who was at Highbury was wonderful.

All the best to you Cheese - a lot of us still remember.

He really could have been something special on the international stage

9 hours ago, SX227 said:

I feel really sad for Paul that so many of our younger fans never saw how good he actually was.

A record of 1 goal every 3 games for us - and only 23 when he was crippled.

He was only going to get better................

Had he returned to playing with todays medical treatment he would be in the prem and a regular for England.

Power, speed, phenomenal vertical leap and good at powerful shots and sublime touches to link play.

For me, one of the biggest tragedies of following City was the early end of Pauls career.

And - Peter Shilton has nothing to apologise for - as Paul has said.

THAT goal above - for anyone who was at Highbury was wonderful.

All the best to you Cheese - a lot of us still remember.

He really could have been something special on the international stage

Two very different sunny days/evenings.

Saturday afternoon in the Clock End at Highbury, first game of the season following promotion, our first (in my lifetime) in Division One; having survived the 'warm' pre-kick-off welcome from our Arsenal friends, the great Paul Cheesley scoring the winning goal in a never-to-be-forgotten 1-0 victory.

Just a few days later, a Tuesday evening in the Open End at Ashton Gate; a run of the mill cross, an innocuous challenge with Stoke's Peter Shilton and a little tumble to the ground.  

Oh Paul. What could have been. 

On 05/02/2019 at 13:46, EnderMB said:

I got the feeling that, even though they requested that people send in their questions during the stream, all of the questions asked had already been submitted by the time the stream started.

No, they read my question which was tweeted during the Stream. 

• Admin
On 05/02/2019 at 13:46, EnderMB said:

I got the feeling that, even though they requested that people send in their questions during the stream, all of the questions asked had already been submitted by the time the stream started.

Also, did anyone else notice some weird sound issues at times?

I would have thought it was live tweets, as a couple of times when Lisa Knights read a question she seemed taken aback by the question (the cheese one for example)

Yeah the sound was odd, I wondered if it was somehow controlled by which camera was being used, as it seemed to happen when a different angle was being used.

All in all fair play to the club for this event

I missed this live and have sat down and watched the video of it

If anyone hasn’t , or seen it live I’d suggest it’s a must watch

Didnt expect much

Thought it was interesting

Very interesting

Revealing

And bloody excellent @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

firstly I thought all three spoke openly and certainly JD and Lee came across as honest and genuine

Thought JD came across as a proper fan , despite his obvious humility / shyness 

MA is difficult to judge because of his natural delivery , but I thought he spoke well and with clarity

I thought most of the questions , and the choice of questions ,was excellent and led to some fascinating stuff

Personally , I found it very revealing and thought provoking about a number of subjects , particularly our project and LJs role in that , the pathway and keeping or clearing a pathway I found particularly thought stirring

LJs smile / grin right at the end of the Kalas question was ......interesting

Was interested to hear he’d met with lads from Sec 82 - Nice One Lee 

Oh Yes....Lee.......

Well Lee , .......... I thought you came across , and spoke as well , on just about every subject , as I’ve heard ,

very relaxed , very comfortable , very genuine , interesting and well explained answers with many thought provoking points about the individual aspects overall plan  - extremely impressive Lee :clap:

Fascinating  - As I said a Must watch for any fan , IMHO , and worth a thought over some of the content

I personally finished watching that , with a massive boost in personal confidence , and indeed fascination in what we are trying to do here 

Whatever happens in the next few months the next couple of years are going to be very interesting

The feel is The Club is in good hands , all round 

COYR

Archived