IGNORED

Wolves v Shrewsbury match day thread

daored

Given the teams left in the Cup, Wolves are going to fancy their chances of going all the way. They’ve had their wake-up call and won’t field an under strength team again in this competition. It’ll be a tough one at the Gate in the next round. 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’d still say , get past them and it will be Lees biggest single match achievement to date 

It would be tough but they know they are in for a game at AG. If we did get through that tie and the draw was favourable then LJ may step up to legendary status - imagine that a FA Cup Semi final at Wembley!

1 hour ago, daored said:

Difficult to see an-upset

Dislike these sort of comments.

It was difficult to an upset when Man United came to us with players like Pogba, Ibra, Rashford etc yet all of us believed that we would win and we did.

In a one off cup game anything can happen and for that reason I'll always tip the underdog.

2 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Good sighter for LJ watching live, must be thinking that he may have to take a bit more notice of Shrewsbury just in case!!9

LJ has been a part of a fair few giant killings himself so you really think he was just sat there watching Wolves? And then suddenly sat up and though oh shit I better start watching Shrewsbury too?

1 minute ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Let’s just win the Cup, get into Europe and allow LJ to achieve one of his appraisal objectives. 

Well within time too.

4 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

It was difficult to an upset when Man United came to us with players like Pogba, Ibra, Rashford etc yet all of us believed that we would win and we did.

In a one off cup game anything can happen and for that reason I'll always tip the underdog.

It’s a statement of opinion, based on the strength of their starting 11 an upset is unlikely. Does that mean it won’t happen , of course not 

5 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Slightly different! Wolves are about 50 odd places above Shrewsbury and at home.

Archived