Jump to content

Colin Dream....


Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, HanwellRed said:

Any amateur psychologists out there help me decipher a very strange dream I had last night ?

Colin was in my dining room throwing forks at the wall and taking chunks out of the plaster ....... scared the bejeezus out of me.

Nurse !

 

 

Means you wanna shag him; next? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Being angry in a dream is often interpreted as a way to safely release unexpressed anger from waking life. A dream about anger may symbolize frustrations or disappointments in yourself or some aspect of your life. These repressed negative emotions may than appear in your dreams as anger. To dream of someone else being angry is quite common. It may be that you already know that you have angered someone, but that you don't realise just how much and the dream is a way of letting you know that this is an important issue for that person and that you need to take steps to sort it out. The link here is clearly football related, meaning it is possible those negative emotions are related to a passion of yours that takes up a relatively large part of your consciousness, and are causing you negative feelings.

Short version, you want LJ out. Either that, or you just ate to much cheese before kipping.

 

Edited by cityexile
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OneWordCityNerd said:

image.png.a792a7f523c37d43ea17e02bfca6f253.png

On a slightly different note this picture gives an interesting view of Colin's eyebrows - or lack of them! There appears to be a small amount of hair over his left eye, however the right appears totally bereft. Strange, given that he has a reasonably well coiffeured barnet for a bloke his age...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BS3City said:

On a slightly different note this picture gives an interesting view of Colin's eyebrows - or lack of them! There appears to be a small amount of hair over his left eye, however the right appears totally bereft. Strange, given that he has a reasonably well coiffeured barnet for a bloke his age...

What is the story behind his non-eyebrows?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BS3City said:

On a slightly different note this picture gives an interesting view of Colin's eyebrows - or lack of them! There appears to be a small amount of hair over his left eye, however the right appears totally bereft. Strange, given that he has a reasonably well coiffeured barnet for a bloke his age...

As a baldy, I can confirm there is no link between eyebrow/nose/ear hair and head hair.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, miser said:

As a baldy, I can confirm there is no link between eyebrow/nose/ear hair and head hair.

Getting old sucks, I’m so bored of nasal hair I might change career to be an Instagram influencer.  Purely to make nasal ‘‘taches” the new hipster beard, save a fortune on those rubbish Remington things if it catches on.

Edited by RumRed
Seriously if anyone knows of a decent trimmer that doesn’t break after one trip into the ‘wilds’ I’d be immensely grateful.
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cityexile said:

Being angry in a dream is often interpreted as a way to safely release unexpressed anger from waking life. A dream about anger may symbolize frustrations or disappointments in yourself or some aspect of your life. These repressed negative emotions may than appear in your dreams as anger. To dream of someone else being angry is quite common. It may be that you already know that you have angered someone, but that you don't realise just how much and the dream is a way of letting you know that this is an important issue for that person and that you need to take steps to sort it out. The link here is clearly football related, meaning it is possible those negative emotions are related to a passion of yours that takes up a relatively large part of your consciousness, and are causing you negative feelings.

Short version, you want LJ out. Either that, or you just ate to much cheese before kipping.

 

My grandad used to say dont eat cheese before bed, or i’d see the Germans from WWII!! 😱

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2019 at 15:47, BS3City said:

On a slightly different note this picture gives an interesting view of Colin's eyebrows - or lack of them! There appears to be a small amount of hair over his left eye, however the right appears totally bereft. Strange, given that he has a reasonably well coiffeured barnet for a bloke his age...

obvious in it. Colin's one of they aliens like in 'Under the Skin" waiting in his spaceship for Scarlet to bring him another hitchhiker.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RumRed said:

Getting old sucks, I’m so bored of nasal hair I might change career to be an Instagram influencer.  Purely to make nasal ‘‘taches” the new hipster beard, save a fortune on those rubbish Remington things if it catches on.

its funny isn't it you gain hair where you don't want it and lose hair where you do want it but On a positive note you aren't a gashead

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

obvious in it. Colin's one of they aliens like in 'Under the Skin" waiting in his spaceship for Scarlet to bring him another hitchhiker.

The weirdest film. And not In a good way. 

Apart from the bit with Tommy Cooper on the telly. Anyone with the Initials TC Is clearly heroic.

(Apart from Terry Christian.) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry to take this post in another direction, but I was going to start a thread about football dreams earlier but didn't get round to it. Will use this platform instead - City will lose at Wembley to Man Utd this season, 2-1. 

Back to the o/p, and forks have the potential to spell trouble when appearing in a dream - relationship issues, trouble handling anger, etc. Are you at a crossroads in your life and stressed because of such? Is someone forcing you into making a decision you're uncomfortable with? Did you feel powerless in this dream? Are you feeling threatened? Was anyone else in your dining room at the time when Colin exploded? Any windows in the dining room? The plaster that was coming down, was it as if the wall was going to be smashed down or just superficial damage? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, poland_exile said:

sorry to take this post in another direction, but I was going to start a thread about football dreams earlier but didn't get round to it. Will use this platform instead - City will lose at Wembley to Man Utd this season, 2-1. 

Back to the o/p, and forks have the potential to spell trouble when appearing in a dream - relationship issues, trouble handling anger, etc. Are you at a crossroads in your life and stressed because of such? Is someone forcing you into making a decision you're uncomfortable with? Did you feel powerless in this dream? Are you feeling threatened? Was anyone else in your dining room at the time when Colin exploded? Any windows in the dining room? The plaster that was coming down, was it as if the wall was going to be smashed down or just superficial damage? 

You sound like you know what you’re talking about!

I have reoccurring dreams where I live on a farm with hundreds of sausage dogs, all named Stephen.

Actually may be best not to analyse that, true though.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RumRed said:

You sound like you know what you’re talking about!

I have reoccurring dreams where I live on a farm with hundreds of sausage dogs, all named Stephen.

Actually may be best not to analyse that, true though.

 

Why do you call your dreams Stephen?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rich said:

Why do you call your dreams Stephen?

Funnily enough I had a financial advice report checked by an ex english teacher today.  She did pick me up on my syntax and grammar!  Twice in one day, I’ve let myself down...

Edited by RumRed
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Funnily enough I had a financial advice report checked by an ex english teacher today.  She did pick me up on my syntax and grammar!  Twice in one day, I’ve let myself down...

I've let myself down many times, in one day. Anyway, these sausage dogs, did they wear football kit?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rich said:

I've let myself down many times, in one day. Anyway, these sausage dogs, did they wear football kit?

 

No, as nature intended. I think it might just be my happy place to go. No red pen marks all over my mathmatically, and factually correct, but syntax error strewn writing.

Being 42 I’m more in the don’t give a shit category though!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RumRed said:

You sound like you know what you’re talking about!

I have reoccurring dreams where I live on a farm with hundreds of sausage dogs, all named Stephen.

Actually may be best not to analyse that, true though.

 

I know NOTHING! I asked the mrs who is a lunatic and into all that hocus pocus :D  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

The weirdest film. And not In a good way. 

Apart from the bit with Tommy Cooper on the telly. Anyone with the Initials TC Is clearly heroic.

(Apart from Terry Christian.) 

Yeah.You're right on the film. I was a bit cruel to Colin,

TC      Top Cat and Officer Dibble.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...