IGNORED

BT Sports - Wolves game

Nuno Gomes

You cannot. However you can watch it on multiple devices, so if you ask around your friends, you many able to borrow their log in details and download the app to your mobile or tablet, or watch it through a browser on a laptop / desktop computer. 

I hope this helps. Good luck ??

2 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Does anyone have a link where I might watch this?

there is space for three not sure what view you get from vegetable plot 7 but it is fairly secure and isolated ,will you have a carer with you and does he/she prefer sausages or burgers or both

1 hour ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Anyone know if you can get BT Sport for a one-off game?

You will probably find a stream online, I use IPTVs to get to see UK tv and sports (I live in Canada), get every sports and tv channel plus ppv for USA, Canada and UK all in HD for less than 20 pounds a month. I believe you have NOW Tv over there and they give special deals all the time

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

nope sky have been there and have moonwide coverage including BT sports but it costs more than on earth which is surprising as the satellites are closer to moon(that may be complete bollocks didn't check)

1 minute ago, reddoh said:

nope sky have been there and have moonwide coverage including BT sports but it costs more than on earth which is surprising as the satellites are closer to moon(that may be complete bollocks didn't check)

True... but I’ve heard that the pubs up there have no atmosphere....! 

1 minute ago, reddoh said:

bit like some of the pubs down here.

No. Even the very worst pubs here have at least had one person visit them, rather than some American mock up, set in a film studio, making it look as though someone once frequented them. 

Archived