IGNORED

Enclosure Old Timer

53 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Not another “member”,we’ve already got our fair share of “members” on here.?

Rudolph needs a new member as he's worn the old one out!

2 hours ago, Enclosure Old Timer said:

Hi all, new member to this forum, but a red for more years than I care to remember, look forward to joining in with the debates on here. 

Welcome EOT. My early years at City were spent standing in the old Enclosure.

For the benefit of younger fans, this was a standing area pitch side below the old Williams stand - now the Lansdown.

It was totally rammed in there in the late 1970's when were playing Liverpool etc. 

Welcome to the madhouse, you will never leave, a few things, you must travel to an away game north of Birmingham at least once a season, if you travel away by train let us know what time train is and where you will be drinking, take a lot of notice of Dave Fevs as I'm sure he will be a manager of City at some stage, if we lose 4 on the bounce you must ask SL to do the right thing and sack LJ and finally if you are female or have a girlfriend/wife be very wary of someone named Rudolph.

30 minutes ago, Enclosure Old Timer said:

Local, Clevedon and South Stand resident 

Welcome EOT!

Do they still have that little train running by the seafront? If I remember the pub on top of the hill does a good Pint & Sunday Roast.

2 hours ago, Enclosure Old Timer said:

Hi all, new member to this forum, but a red for more years than I care to remember, look forward to joining in with the debates on here. 

Welcome! Just so you know what you’re letting yourself in for have a read of this classic thread. 

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Nice to have you on board the good ship Bristol City FC

OMG, I reckon this is the first time in a thread that you have mentioned something other than a train, John.

Anyway...Welcome aboard EOT, ship, train , madhouse   whatever it is, it is a good laugh

3 hours ago, Enclosure Old Timer said:

Old Enclosure- a bit posh then? :)

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

Welcome to the madhouse, you will never leave, a few things, you must travel to an away game north of Birmingham at least once a season, if you travel away by train let us know what time train is and where you will be drinking, take a lot of notice of Dave Fevs as I'm sure he will be a manager of City at some stage, if we lose 4 on the bounce you must ask SL to do the right thing and sack LJ and finally if you are female or have a girlfriend/wife be very wary of someone named Rudolph.

Ha ha.  There are some great people on this forum, it has its moments too.  When you read other forums it’s like 3 posts a day, this place is prolific....someone will always have an opinion on something.

You’ll soon find out who the characters are.  I know @Major Isewater‘s puns are really funny, but @reddoh just cracks me up, irrespective of whether he’s trying to be funny or not.

Archived