IGNORED

Looks like the QPR game will be on the red button

Lanterne Rouge

14 minutes ago, Eastend said:

Sky claim that  the game is also available to stream via skysports app from 7:40pm. (With a valid sky login). However, I have tried this previously with no success. Has anyone been able to stream this way successfully in the past?

Yes. You need to use your Sky Go/Sky Q login on the SkySports app (not the Sky Go or Sky Q apps confusingly) and it should work. 

38 minutes ago, Eastend said:

Sky claim that  the game is also available to stream via skysports app from 7:40pm. (With a valid sky login). However, I have tried this previously with no success. Has anyone been able to stream this way successfully in the past?

What’s the problem with it mate? I work on the digital football desk.

22 minutes ago, RonWalker said:

What’s the problem with it mate? I work on the digital football desk.

I can’t remember, I think there wasn’t a link or it said unavailable at the time. I will try it again tonight and let you know if I get any problems.

1 hour ago, Eastend said:

I can’t remember, I think there wasn’t a link or it said unavailable at the time. I will try it again tonight and let you know if I get any problems.

I’ll keep an eye out. It’s not the simplest with the number of apps we’ve got and it’s still got a few gremlins as it’s not been going long.

Archived