IGNORED

park house massage palour

Oh Louie louie

News has reached me this marvelous establishment have ceased trading.

Last time i went in there this women, who i can only describe as looking like a bond villian carrying a little dog let me in.

The place smelt like the local incontinents had been meeting there, then she introduced me to 2 overweight women on a sofa.

I dunno what one of them was smoking but it stunk, my clothes were starting to stink allready.

Then came the straw that broke the camels back.

The slimmer one out the two led me to a room and right by the door was a plastic style dustbin and it appeared to be full to the brim of condoms and tissues.

It had not been emptied in weeks i thought or im her 200th customer of the day, either way she wasnt big on hygene so i said i left my money in the car brb.

I could see in her eyes she didnt buy my story, but there was no way i could preform in such a spermy atmosphere.

Did anyone else have a bad time there?

When was it last “in use”? 

It’s been boarded up for bloody years and from the times I’ve been passed recently with, as Tom says, the builders gutting it, it looked to be in a very sorry state internally! (Probably like some of the women previously employed there!) 

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

When was it last “in use”? 

It’s been boarded up for bloody years and from the times I’ve been passed recently with, as Tom says, the builders gutting it, it looked to be in a very sorry state internally! (Probably like some of the women previously employed there!) 

Pretty sure despite its appearance its been in use up and till last year.  Had fairly modern CCTV on the side. 

Got curious and looked up the planning ref today - (18/04662/F for anyone interested) and chuckled that this former office studio has been used as 'Health Studio' since 1992 :laughcont:

Planning was granted in Sept for 2 flats

Archived