IGNORED

Villa v Blades Tonight

myol'man

3 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Harsh one really, but do hate Villa.

Had to look it up as cannot recall one recenty and was not sure, but without you doing the same, last City player to score two in a game? edit, let along a hat trick!

I would imagine Fam in the 5-5 draw with Hull at end of last season. Can't think of one this season.

2 minutes ago, Magicdaps said:

SU look ike an impressive outfit, I think they'll go up automatically but don't necessarily think they'll go very well in the PL. 

No well thought out thesis behind that comment, just a hunch. 

As long as they don’t blow the riches they get though it will be fine for them. Use the cash rewards sensibly, try to stay up, but if not make sure that you have a plan to use that money sensibly to go back up again within another season or so. Rinse and repeat. Personally I think they’d be fine if they went up. Seem an ambitious yet sensibly run club at the moment. 

1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

bang on with point B!  Bleating on about how they are too good for this division and should be back in the PL, how they are a big club and should be back in the PL.  How they were once the champions of England and should be back in the PL.  'You've only come for the Villa...'.....

Ummm, no, we've come to see your shit defence and your ability to ship goals at an alarming rate.  As well as trying to see you become the Real Madrid of the league by bringing together a bunch of individuals who can't play as a team.  Comical.  Below Birmingham.

Billy Sharp should be able to fill his boots tonight.

Well Done.

How prophetic.

6 minutes ago, Jimbo76 said:

How have SU got Sharpe,  McGoldrick, Madine and Hogan where we only really have Fam?

I really think this will be where we come up short this season. 

When you look at the attacking players SU and indeed Villa have, we are certainly somewhat behind. Nothing against Fammy at all, but as this game shows, a striker on form wins you games. It’s as simple as that.

Archived