IGNORED

Villa v Blades Tonight

myol'man

6 minutes ago, lenred said:

As long as they don’t blow the riches they get though it will be fine for them. Use the cash rewards sensibly, try to stay up, but if not make sure that you have a plan to use that money sensibly to go back up again within another season or so. Rinse and repeat. Personally I think they’d be fine if they went up. Seem an ambitious yet sensibly run club at the moment. 

Agree with everything you've said, well run, ambitious, no lose if they do things correctly (as I'd imagine they would) etc. 

I do wonder how that system will fair in the Prem (assuming they stick with it) though, no really strong opinions on it other than that I think better players might expose it. 

10 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Oh. Thought I was on OTIB. Seem to have happended upon the Villa one....

Just had  a quick nose at the Villa forum - for a laugh.

It was full of mainly wrist slitting,  but one poster has a bet on at 350-1 for 1-3 and a Sharpe hat trick. He posted at 0-3 when he said he couldn't see Villa getting one -  it will really make his evening if Villa sneak a second!

P.S.No sooner did I post than boom! :)

2 minutes ago, downendcity said:

It was full of mainly wrist slitting,  but one poster has a bet on at 350-1 for 1-3 and a Sharpe hat trick. He posted at 0-3 when he said he couldn't see Villa getting one -  it will really make his evening if Villa sneak a second!

Oops.

3 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Brilliant! 

1 minute ago, The Gasbuster said:

Haha ! Good result for us.

I don’t think so. Not Villa in this style, it’s a shot in the arm. A score draw before ko for sure, but not villa coming from 3 behind, that’s a big confidence builder 

Archived