IGNORED

BOOKING TICKETS ON PHONE IS A JOKE

RobintheRed Red

1 hour ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Had to phone mate blue badge 

This is a good point, people sometimes have to ring. The system we had decades ago used to tell you where you were in the queue, but not now it would seem. Took me about 30 minutes to get through and then they asked me if I wanted tickets posted or emailed. Didn't give it much thought and said email. I wondered afterwards why they couldn't just load the tickets on to our season cards, but I was in no rush to call them again!  

Agree 100 % with OP. Always a long delay in answering the phone whenever I try.The first voice you hear talks about some obscure concert !! Then 3 more options and thenm……..very busy  somebody will answer when availiable.Drives me MAD>

Need 4 tickets for Cup Tie . Tried to buy Wednesday but told could only get my ST, call back Saturday when on general sale. Worked this morning ,. Just called at1.30 pm to hear office closed now until Monday AM.

Completely unacceptable. Took me 30 mins to get through on Wednesday ….expect the same on Monday.

Before you say , Go on Line , have tried this …too complicated to organise 4 seats together !

22 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Why not try a telegram or telex rather than a telephone?

Or do it on line in a few seconds and leave your complaint until we haven't won the cup tie 5-0.

Really, some people!

**** me mate you are so much up the clubs ass are you happy with everything they do  ******* say it like it is ass licker

On 09/02/2019 at 03:09, Hampshire Red said:

Why not try a telegram or telex rather than a telephone?

Or do it on line in a few seconds and leave your complaint until we haven't won the cup tie 5-0.

Really, some people!

If you read his comments above he said he has to phone because of being a blue badge holder and a 45 minute phone call to secure a cup ticket against Wolves is a little ridiculous. I don’t think there was a huge need for you to reply in the way you did but then that’s up to you Proper Fan!

Archived