IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day 30

Septic Peg

On their forum, their equivalent thread was started on Tuesday and whilst we're on page two, they are on page five already.

https://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?/forums/topic/33739-rovers-v-bristol-city/

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Dack and Graham start for Blackburn. If we defend well again, I fancy us today. They are without their captain at the back for this and have been forced to shuffle around.

They realise Blackburn will not have their strongest team available. They are also despising us for (according to OTIB) not taking that many up there. 

Their match thread is an interesting read. Poster Moments of Pleasure confirms what we already knew - southerners just aren’t football people.                  https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/199396-how-many-to-blackburn/&page=3

Small moan.  I wish LJ wouldn’t tinker and play BW at right back when we have real right backs available.  Appreciate he’s captain but for me at the moment he is right CB cover and that’s it.  Appreciate he played ok last week but I feel he’s being shoe horned into the team. 

2 minutes ago, General Zod said:

Small moan.  I wish LJ wouldn’t tinker and play BW at right back when we have real right backs available.  Appreciate he’s captain but for me at the moment he is right CB cover and that’s it.  Appreciate he played ok last week but I feel he’s being shoe horned into the team. 

Wright played the last couple of games didn't he?

Leaving things the same, by definition, isn't tinkering.

Hunt was injured last week, Pisano was taken ill late on (LJ said he really hoped he didn’t have to use him last Saturday).  Wright did more than ok.  Away from home against a team who have good set piece delivery from Mulgrew, not the worst decision to play a CB cum RB.

Round peg in square hole at RB for sure, last week he looked vulnerable for the fist 20 mins but then was pretty solid tbf.

Archived