IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day 30

Septic Peg

Anyone seen the Blackburn team?  Is Dack playing?

Edit here it is

Rovers: Raya, Bennett, Rodwell, Mulgrew (c), Williams, Smallwood, Travis, Reed, Dack, Armstrong, Graham.

Substitutes: Leutwiler, Nyambe, Rothwell, Bell, Brereton, Nuttall, Conway.

Bristol City: Fielding, Dasilva, Webster, Wright (c), Brownhill, Diedhiou, O'Dowda, Weimann, Paterson, Pack, Kalas.

Substitutes: O'Leary, Pisano, Taylor, Kelly, Eliasson, Semenyo, Palmer.

14 minutes ago, 22A said:

On their forum, their equivalent thread was started on Tuesday and whilst we're on page two, they are on page five already.

https://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?/forums/topic/33739-rovers-v-bristol-city/

They realise Blackburn will not have their strongest team available. They are also despising us for (according to OTIB) not taking that many up there. 

Their match thread is an interesting read. Poster Moments of Pleasure confirms what we already knew - southerners just aren’t football people.                  https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/199396-how-many-to-blackburn/&page=3

120 replies in 5 days compared to 100 replies in 5 hours

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Just about their strongest team which is a shame as there were rumours of a much weakened line up. Hopefully not all their star names are fit

Not sure.  Lenihan would be in their starting line-up, and Nyambe at RB, Evans in CM...possibly.

I really hope Famara gets in the zone today. I watched the Swansea game back and counted that out of his 20+ touches, only 3 touches retained possession. Every other touch lost possession, hence the widespread moaning about him. Today is a new day...

Afternoon all!   Gonna be a hard game today, if our defence can take care of Dack and co then I think we will at least get a draw and possibly a late goal and a good win. Got a funny feeling our run is going to end today, but hope I am wrong, as my prediction's usually are.  So COYR's and prove me wrong again!

4 minutes ago, mozo said:

I really hope Famara gets in the zone today. I watched the Swansea game back and counted that out of his 20+ touches, only 3 touches retained possession. Every other touch lost possession, hence the widespread moaning about him. Today is a new day...

5 of his 8 have come away from home....here’s hoping

16 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Anyone seen the Blackburn team?  Is Dack playing?

Sign him and Sacko int he summer, and we could line up a waxing midfield of Pack, Dack and Sacko.

Very disappointed that Kasey Palmer is not a starter.....however LJ seems to know best.  I think we'll be unlucky losers today, but I really hope that's just my long term pessimism coming through. When u have supported City for as long as i have, it's hard to keep believing that we will continue to remain unbeaten...........COYR.

9 minutes ago, mozo said:

Felt like lots were bouncing off him, at times he doesn't look like a 500k striker but then in other games he can be a real handful, lets hope today is one of his better days.

37 minutes ago, General Zod said:

Small moan.  I wish LJ wouldn’t tinker and play BW at right back when we have real right backs available.  Appreciate he’s captain but for me at the moment he is right CB cover and that’s it.  Appreciate he played ok last week but I feel he’s being shoe horned into the team. 

A) The same team as last game = NOT tinkering.

B) The other RB’s aren’t fully fit.

C) Bailey Wright played RB during our best spell of form (late 2017) which took us to 2nd in the table.

38 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Hunt was injured last week, Pisano was taken ill late on (LJ said he really hoped he didn’t have to use him last Saturday).  Wright did more than ok.  Away from home against a team who have good set piece delivery from Mulgrew, not the worst decision to play a CB cum RB.

Like I said, only a small moan.  Not sure how ‘ill’ Pisano really was.  He said he was ok when we spoke to him and was well enough to be on the bench.  BW isn’t a RB in my opinion but still a very useful member of our squad. 

Archived