IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day 30

Septic Peg

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Jeff Stelling has just said “Bristol City’s away kit never fails to amuse me. It’s the most garish kit I’ve ever seen “. The man’s a fool 

Still bitter after all this time because of that Hartlepool matc

30 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

If we are in the play offs we are in the auto offs too, its getting tighter at the top now! Our defence is a ******* joke

Eh?

Defence is a joke but we just had a clean sheet.

U ok hun?

13 minutes ago, RedM said:

Not much in it to be fair, we were patient and grabbed the goal. Matty causing all sorts of problems in the box and after a talking to by the ref he carried on distracting Blackburn who took their attention away from Pisano. We werent at our best against a determined Blackburn side, not a criticism but saying we didnt play our best football. A ground out win.

Oh and my away record is good, 5 games and yet to see us conceed!

So you need to go to every away game now! And take Yoda with you!!

magicalmortensleftpeg

Overall just a waste of time and money. Bristol had nothing about them but we found a way to lose. Undoes the good work in January. We couldn’t defy gravity for more than a month.Says a lot about this division if Bristol reach the play offs based on that. So average. 

Not quite 'we should be beating teams like Bristol City' but close. I absolutely love posts like this from opposition supporters, you can almost taste the sour grapes when reading it. :)

What's that now, 8 games running where the opposition 'found a way to lose' against our 'nothing' team? :clap:

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

magicalmortensleftpeg

Overall just a waste of time and money. Bristol had nothing about them but we found a way to lose. Undoes the good work in January. We couldn’t defy gravity for more than a month.Says a lot about this division if Bristol reach the play offs based on that. So average. 

Not quite 'we should be beating teams like Bristol City' but close. I absolutely love posts like this from opposition supporters, you can almost taste the sour grapes when reading it. :)

What's that now, 8 games running where the opposition 'found a way to lose' against our 'nothing' team? :clap:

The important thing is an independent observer in the shape of the BBC Radio 5Live summariser called us “the real deal” having watched the game.

Our opposition will always likely have an angle; happy just to keep on rolling and see where it takes us, regardless of what’s being said. 

22 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Another excellent away performance. The defence and defensive play has been impressive this season. At least we now have an approach to paint that is consistent and the players understand. That gives you a platform . LJ has improved substantially in this regard. Well done. The players just need to enjoy it now, nothing to lose much to gain. 

Agree, I think it is underestimated where our changes in performance have come from. It’s taken a while but clearly defence and solidarity is becoming LJ’s primary focus.

43 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

magicalmortensleftpeg

I love posts like that. Nobody rates us but we keep shithousing wins.

Up the Citaaay

Great win today- our away record must be right up there, in the top 5 say?

I'd have taken a point at kick off so to keep it going is great.

@Tinmans Love Child

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think it will be quite as easy as all that Tuesday. QPR have been quite compact on the road, so there could be frustrating spells- important the crowd sticks with if there are spells like that. I'd like to see Palmer start though!

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Great win today- our away record must be right up there, in the top 5 say?

I'd have taken a point at kick off so to keep it going is great.

@Tinmans Love Child

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think it will be quite as easy as all that Tuesday. QPR have been quite compact on the road, so there could be frustrating spells- important the crowd sticks with if there are spells like that. I'd like to see Palmer start though!

4th best away, 16th at home....

Archived