IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day 30

Septic Peg

3 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Great win today- our away record must be right up there, in the top 5 say?

I'd have taken a point at kick off so to keep it going is great.

@Tinmans Love Child

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think it will be quite as easy as all that Tuesday. QPR have been quite compact on the road, so there could be frustrating spells- important the crowd sticks with if there are spells like that. I'd like to see Palmer start though!

I would have taken not having a spanking think that was a f in win 

Seems a recurring theme from opposition fans forums after the game

1. Bcfc are nothing special or not very good

2. We played shit today not up to our normal standards

So perhaps we just have a way of playing that nullifies other teams and finding a way to win. One or two wins you may get lucky but don't think that can be said about this run

2 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Seems a recurring theme from opposition fans forums after the game

1. Bcfc are nothing special or not very good

2. We played shit today not up to our normal standards

So perhaps we just have a way of playing that nullifies other teams and finding a way to win. One or two wins you may get lucky but don't think that can be said about this run

It’s been the same all season, we’ve had zero praise from any other fans or manager,  I think the general media are getting on board though 

16 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

magicalmortensleftpeg

Overall just a waste of time and money. Bristol had nothing about them but we found a way to lose. Undoes the good work in January. We couldn’t defy gravity for more than a month.Says a lot about this division if Bristol reach the play offs based on that. So average. 

Not quite 'we should be beating teams like Bristol City' but close. I absolutely love posts like this from opposition supporters, you can almost taste the sour grapes when reading it. :)

What's that now, 8 games running where the opposition 'found a way to lose' against our 'nothing' team? :clap:

Well Blackburn are so massive!! We’re nothing special!!

4-1

0-1

59 minutes ago, harrys said:

It’s been the same all season, we’ve had zero praise from any other fans or manager,  I think the general media are getting on board though 

If I can use a snooker analogy, every one wants to see a Ronnie or a Judd............but who's no 1 and has been for seasons ?  Mark Selby...........game built on percentage and great safety play (defence). That is us at the moment, keeping tight and getting over the line, with obvious good play thrown into the mix, long may it continue !:clap:

17 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

magicalmortensleftpeg

Overall just a waste of time and money. Bristol had nothing about them but we found a way to lose. Undoes the good work in January. We couldn’t defy gravity for more than a month.Says a lot about this division if Bristol reach the play offs based on that. So average. 

Not quite 'we should be beating teams like Bristol City' but close. I absolutely love posts like this from opposition supporters, you can almost taste the sour grapes when reading it. :)

What's that now, 8 games running where the opposition 'found a way to lose' against our 'nothing' team? :clap:

So if it says a lot about this division that an average side like Bristol City could be in the play offs, what does it say about a Blackburn side that is in the bottom half?

He really didn't think it through did he?

41 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

If I can use a snooker analogy, every one wants to see a Ronnie or a Judd............but who's no 1 and has been for seasons ?  Mark Selby...........game built on percentage and great safety play (defence). That is us at the moment, keeping tight and getting over the line, with obvious good play thrown into the mix, long may it continue !:clap:

Can we be a Ronnie one day though? ?

2 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Yet another shite offside decision given against us I see, with Fammy clean through yesterday.

35-40 seconds into the highlights on our website if you are interested.

Can’t see defender nearest to camera but looks offside versus what you can see. 

The Weiman one at Forest is the only really poor one I’ve seen. 

I've liked Eros since his first game.  Hasn't been quite the same since his injury but seems to be getting there.  Love his no nonsense approach and his typically Italian style defending, I also get the impression that he is well liked and fits in well at the gate.

His 2 recent goals (and important ones at that) have been a real bonus and his crosses from deep are often very troubling for defences. 

Archived