IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day 30

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Blackburn certainly look capable of scoring should we switch off at all. Hopefully see Palmer on early for Pato (who has hardly been in the game) and perhaps Taylor for Fammy who is trying hard but looks well clumsy today.

Clumsy TODAY?

2 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

So could someone clear it up are brum winning 4-1 or QPR losing 4-1. Much appreciated. 

Yes.

2 minutes ago, westonred said:

I would bring Palmer on for Pato and Semenyo for Fam

I'd bring on Che Adams for Famara.

Pretty uninspiring game of which are probably shading.

Wiemann and Wright are our stand out performers.

ODowda has been wasteful all half, but to be fair he hasn't given up and has been subject to several meaty challenges, I have lost count how many times Brownhill has been caught in possession.

Diedhiou continues to frustrate, he received a delightful clipped ball from Wiemann who then got himself into a great unmarked position, but Diedhiou was greedy and wasted the chance, I think the problem for me is they do not link well together.

And now to Paterson most of his touches were in our half and were one touch passes, he did deliver a lovely dinked cross inside the box, but I believe we now have better options available to us, the argument for continually playing him most of last season was no options, he hasn't been bad but he doesn't look as though he is going to affect the game and his being caught in possession after Wiemanns hard work sums him up for me, that was almost as good a position as Diedhiou's miss earlier in the half, one lovely dinked cross is not enough imo.

Some reasonable approach play but as usual lack the incisive pass and quality striker. Fam is just not good enough. To cement a playoff place we will have create and take our chances. Not getting an experienced striker in will probably cost us top 6. You only have to look at the number of goals the other teams score, such as Billy Sharp last night. The game is made for Palmer to come on and make a difference. As for Patterson...don't get me started!

Archived