IGNORED

Any Live Stream for Today

Davefevs

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Derby / Hull also listed on VIP. And qpr / brumBrum

Yes, but they are not highlighted which usually means no stream.

Blackburn v City are also listed but not highlighted, I'll give it a try at 3pm...

3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Yes, but they are not highlighted which usually means no stream.

Blackburn v City are also listed but not highlighted, I'll give it a try at 3pm...

Out of interest how do you get vipleague to work....it always asks me to download a new version of Adobe Flash.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Out of interest how do you get vipleague to work....it always asks me to download a new version of Adobe Flash.

I generally use vipbox, once you get used to how to delete the pop ups it works fine and with a very good uninterrupted picture. It is a bit of a pain if you aren't used to getting rid of the pop ups but I've found it to be the most reliable. 

Sometimes you can pick up someone who has paid their subscription who then boadcasts it on facebook or some other means.  Found a stream like this for the Leeds away game and the Forest game 2 weeks ago.  Trouble is you never know until kick off and, as I  the case of the Forest game, it went down (or got shut down) with 10 minutes left, although saw both goals live.  But definitely won't be on the main stream sites.

10 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Cancel the request then you get the correct window to open Dave.

I try that but the new tab just stays open, and if I cancel I get back to the tab with the video player...hit the play button, and i’m In the same loop again.

18 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Some people might pay a fiver on bctv+ with a VPN. 

Do you have to use a bank card/account registered overseas? I hadn't really thought of it before now but surely the club don't sell BCTV+ subscriptions to UK based supporters?

40 minutes ago, Xiled said:

Do you have to use a bank card/account registered overseas? I hadn't really thought of it before now but surely the club don't sell BCTV+ subscriptions to UK based supporters?

No, I subscribed from BS3 for a year or so. Cancelled it as I go to all home games and the camera work on the away games was abysmal.

Archived