IGNORED

Other teams opinions on our chances for promotion

Bristolded1987

Don’t know why. But I was looking at other couple of other clubs forums . They are all writing us off , especially derby . 

They are convinced we will fall apart with the run of fixtures we have . 

I love the fact they are all writing us off. 

They should look at who we have played since November and then re think ? 

10 minutes ago, Bristolded1987 said:

Don’t know why. But I was looking at other couple of other clubs forums . They are all writing us off , especially derby . 

Derby supporters write everyone off! Suits me. We need to keep concentration and keep moving. We have the chance of reeling teams in and no one including FLDC wants to play us right now!

13 minutes ago, Bristolded1987 said:

2 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Derby supporters write everyone off! Suits me. We need to keep concentration and keep moving. We have the chance of reeling teams in and no one including FLDC wants to play us right now!

I reckon our game against them will decide the season for one of the clubs.

Either sealing playoffs for one side or ruling the other side out of them

8 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

They havent had their annual **** up yet either. 

They need to worry about their impending bottle-job thats due. 

I think we’ll be fine. 

Isnt it nice to upset all these billy big bollox fans!!?

It’s in our own hands , we’re sixth because after 30 games we deserve to be there.

Still to play, Norwich, Leeds, Sheffield United, Boro, Baggies, Derby - if we finish top six we deserve to. If we pick up 10 or more points from those games then we will

While I subscribe to the opinion it not caring what others think and focusing on just keeping grinding out results, I had to comment on the brutal irony of Derby fans implying we’ll choke - isn’t their average league position something like 3rd the last five years on a game-to-game basis, but miss the playoffs more often than not?

If ANY team in this division were serial chokers I’d have pointed at them, even without them saying anything.

4 minutes ago, daored said:

It’s in our own hands , we’re sixth because after 30 games we deserve to be there.

Still to play, Norwich, Leeds, Sheffield United, Boro, Baggies, Derby - if we finish top six we deserve to. If we pick up 10 or more points from those games then we will

You reckon we'll drop points? 

Fogrot that was even possible... 

32 minutes ago, Bristolded1987 said:

Derby fans think they have a divine right to be in the top flight - they’re just jealous & deluded and I hope we prove them wrong.

Archived