IGNORED

Impressive thing about today

Kid in the Riot

A lot have been calling for Palmer to start over Pato - I know Pato has stepped up somewhat, but I wonder if right now he is that bit more dangerous being utilised from the bench.

It was definitely one of those games where the subs made the difference and we certainly have options from the bench. 

27 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Palmer had a note. He ran on with a written note that he gave to Pack. Pack read it several times, handed it round to Brownhill and a few others. It ended up with Pisano who read it a couple of times and then shoved it down his pants. 5 mins later.

Goal.

What did the note say?

depositphotos_111032266-stock-photo-score-a-goal-message-written.jpg

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Only listened on the radio so I hope I've got this right but LJ brought on Palmer and Taylor in the 73rd minute to "go for it" so to speak. 

Blackburn have one of the best home records in the league and have only lost at Ewood Park twice all season.

So what was Mowbray's response? One minute later he took off his main attacking threat Dack for the more defensively minded Rothwell. In other words he decided to try and hold out for the point.

That shows where we are right now in terms of strength in depth and the respect that decent teams with very experienced managers are showing us. 

As soon as LJ brought on Taylor and Palmer we must've all been confident we would go on and win the game as we've already seen these two change games - Taylor did so in the Blackburn home game in fact and maybe that was playing on Mowbray's mind.

We're in a great place right now and time will tell if we're able to mix it with the Boro,  Leeds and WBA's come the seasons end.

There will be a lot of calling for Taylor to start, but he’s so much better once he’s had the chance to judge the game and come on and cause chaos to the opposition.

38 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Palmer had a note. He ran on with a written note that he gave to Pack. Pack read it several times, handed it round to Brownhill and a few others. It ended up with Pisano who read it a couple of times and then shoved it down his pants. 5 mins later.

Goal.

What did the note say?

If the note came from Palmer, it probably had a list of who's wives he is going to entertain this evening. 

3 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

If the note came from Palmer, it probably had a list of who's wives he is going to entertain this evening. 

He'd need a folder, not a note.

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

Great observation.I hadn't noticed that so will await with interest those on here with an 'agenda' who will question our top man's tactics!!

I see @BobBobSuperBob liked this with the cock emoji, very sad behaviour, very angry man who is unhappy when his beloved football club loses. He is just angry he's too fat and old to fight anymore. Mr HARD MAN!! EXPOSED as a thick football brain week by week...

5 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

I see @BobBobSuperBob liked this with the cock emoji, very sad behaviour, very angry man who is unhappy when his beloved football club loses. He is just angry he's too fat and old to fight anymore. Mr HARD MAN!! EXPOSED as a thick football brain week by week...

How’s life on the YELLOW submarine , wet wipe ?  :thumbsup:

School going ok ?

Acne still causing problems ?

Mummy will sort it for you 

:laugh:

Maybe .........you will get your chance to say your piece  in person  one day 

2 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

I've had my differences with Bob in the past but really? 

Let's try and enjoy our 8th straight win without trying to get any meaningless point scoring... 

1 minute ago, EmersonsRed said:

Shall we set up a 'sanctimonious superfan' thread where all the 'we were right months ago. I'm not going to enjoy our current run but try to make fellow City fans look like idiots' people can post?

Why some posters have to keep banging on about content that happened before Christmas, even though some of us have already posted about it, does nothing for this forum and is really quite galling in all honesty.

We've just won 8 games on the bounce, in case some hadn't noticed,  yet people want to point score? Really?

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Shall we set up a 'sanctimonious superfan' thread where all the 'we were right months ago. I'm not going to enjoy our current run but try to make fellow City fans look like idiots' people can post?

Why some posters have to keep banging on about content that happened before Christmas, even though some of us have already posted about it, does nothing for this forum and is really quite galling in all honesty.

We've just won 8 games on the bounce, in case some hadn't noticed,  yet people want to point score? Really?

Ignore the muppet Ska

Had a lot of big things to say on PM

Hes a keyboard warrior and a complete wet muppet along with his bedroom ‘buddies’ 

@keynshamred and @cidercity1987

?

Simples

long memory mate 

7 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

For ***** sake get a life. Join me in watching Quest on plus.

4 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

No need for this kind of post at all.

I've had more than my fair share of disagreements with @BobBobSuperBob on here, it was almost a running battle the season before last. But I've met BBSB and while I think it's fair to say we're very different people, and disagree quite a bit about City, that doesn't mean his opinions or critical comments don't have some valid reasoning behind them.

4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Tickets already purchased sticks. Downloaded Encore yesterday, not too sure about it TBH. 

I have not listened to it yet but the trouble is they had so many classic songs that we have listened to for 40 years now , that they become a way of life and songs you grew up with. Any thing new just has not got the history or memories that the old songs have    And are from a different era if that makes any sense?

6 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

I have not listened to it yet but the trouble is they had so many classic songs that we have listened to for 40 years now , that they become a way of life and songs you grew up with. Any thing new just has not got the history or memories that the old songs have    And are from a different era if that makes any sense?

It does make sense sticks. It feels like they are trying to bring an attitude from 40 years ago (when we were youngsters and they were in their 20's) into modern day issues and it doesn't quite work for me. Maybe it'll grow on me but, to their credit, it's number 1 already. 

Apologies all, for going totally off topic. :doh:

34 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ignore the muppet Ska

Had a lot of big things to say on PM

Hes a keyboard warrior and a complete wet muppet along with his bedroom ‘buddies’ 

@keynshamred and @cidercity1987

?

Simples

long memory mate 

Your the only muppet on this forum!! Admit you were wrong about Johnson and we can all then carry on. Like you said to me I have continually backed Johnson on all my previous posts. Well looks like I've got a point and you haven't got a clue!!

Funny that you have alot of people the disagree with you on alot of posts. Plus now it seems that your a turncoat. It's hilarious to wath and will carry on laughing at you with the ups and downs. Stay consistent like me on your views and opinions. Makes you look like a clueless idiot. 

5 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Your the only muppet on this forum!! Admit you were wrong about Johnson and we can all then carry on. Like you said to me I have continually backed Johnson on all my previous posts. Well looks like I've got a point and you haven't got a clue!!

Funny that you have alot of people the disagree with you on alot of posts. Plus now it seems that your a turncoat. It's hilarious to wath and will carry on laughing at you with the ups and downs. Stay consistent like me on your views and opinions. Makes you look like a clueless idiot. 

You are changes to you're when you shorten it.  Please take note 'cos It bugs the shit out of me when people get this wrong. Do YOU admit to being wrong about this?

3 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Here she is

And.    ’we can carry on ‘

ROFLMAO

My conversation with you would be a lot shorter than that

Muppet

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Here she is

And.    ’we can carry on ‘

ROFLMAO

My conversation with you would be a lot shorter than that

Muppet

Do you like Johnson yet? Have you admitted defeat in getting him out the club? All important questions you always seem to avoid. Just remember you were so adament he wasn't the man to take us forward. Priceless!! 

3 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Do you like Johnson yet? Have you admitted defeat in getting him out the club? All important questions you always seem to avoid. Just remember you were so adament he wasn't the man to take us forward. Priceless!! 

A laughing emoji. Still fails to answer the questions. 

Archived