IGNORED

Impressive thing about today

Kid in the Riot

7 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Your the only muppet on this forum!! Admit you were wrong about Johnson and we can all then carry on. Like you said to me I have continually backed Johnson on all my previous posts. Well looks like I've got a point and you haven't got a clue!!

Funny that you have alot of people the disagree with you on alot of posts. Plus now it seems that your a turncoat. It's hilarious to wath and will carry on laughing at you with the ups and downs. Stay consistent like me on your views and opinions. Makes you look like a clueless idiot. 

Why aren't people allowed to change their views?

I've backed Johnson 99% of the time, but in 16/17 it almost got to the point where I thought he should go- my exact words at the time were along the lines of "don't care who the manager is at this point, as long as we stay up". Being able to change your viewpoint shows the humility of being able to say you were wrong or that what has happened was either good enough or bad enough relative to what you thought would happen to give you enough reason to have a rethink.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Why aren't people allowed to change their views?

I've backed Johnson 99% of the time, but in 16/17 it almost got to the point where I thought he should go- my exact words at the time were along the lines of "don't care who the manager is at this point, as long as we stay up". Being able to change your viewpoint shows the humility of being able to say you were wrong or that what has happened was either good enough or bad enough relative to what you thought would happen to give you enough reason to have a rethink.

I agree you should be able too, but this Bob loon refuses to admit all his abuse towards him was wrong and never saw the bigger picture which I tried to explain to him before this great run!! 

8 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

A laughing emoji. Still fails to answer the questions. 

Like I said before. Even Lee himself couldn't give a shit about what people were saying when things were tough. I think it's really weird that people want to bring up the past like this.

LJ is a smart guy. He knows that football fans criticise when the results aren't coming and understands it because he is a football man.

He is an intelligent bloke, no arguing

Let it go, and let's move on. We all want the best for BCFC

4 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

I agree you should be able too, but this Bob loon refuses to admit all his abuse towards him was wrong and never saw the bigger picture which I tried to explain to him before this great run!! 

I think someone’s been down the Talbot for half a lager and a line of coke....

:yawn:

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

Like I said before. Even Lee himself couldn't give a shit about what people were saying when things were tough. I think it's really weird that people want to bring up the past like this.

LJ is a smart guy. He knows that football fans criticise when the results aren't coming and  understands it because he is a football man.

Let it go, and let's move on. We al want the best for BCFC

Yep agree and have never had a disagreement with anyone else on this forum. Just good to see that this Bob character, although makes out he knows what he's on about actually hasn't really got a scooby!! 

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I think someone’s been down the Talbot for half a lager and a line of coke....

:yawn:

Don't even live in Keynsham anymore so wrong again!! 

3 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Yep agree and have never had a disagreement with anyone else on this forum. Just good to see that this Bob character, although makes out he knows what he's on about actually hasn't really got a scooby!! 

Don't even live in Keynsham anymore so wrong again!! 

Don’t forget your roses for your valentine Thursday

Lee will be flattered 

ps Get in early- you have a few competitors for his personal affection :thumbsup:

5C0317FB-A70D-4E19-9E0F-D482A7F8003C.gif

Don’t forget your roses for your valentine Thursday

Lee will be flattered 

ps Get in early- you have a few competitors for his personal affection :thumbsup:

5C0317FB-A70D-4E19-9E0F-D482A7F8003C.gif

I think you should as a form of apology! How wrong were you. Although you are probably happy about our run. There probably is a part of  you that thinks, Shit why was I so adament he was useless and wanted him gone. Imagine if you had got your way and he had gone. Next time look at the bigger picture and be patient!! 

2 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

I think you should as a form of apology! How wrong were you. Although you are probably happy about our run. There probably is a part of  you that thinks, Shit why was I so adament he was useless and wanted him gone. Imagine if you had got your way and he had gone. Next time look at the bigger picture and be patient!! 

Funnily enough 

the WHOLE of me doesn’t give a Monkeys **** what you and your two clueless buddies think , and never will

I have you down as Lower than a SAG

Hope that clarifies things

:thumbsup:

:yes:

Funnily enough 

the WHOLE of me doesn’t give a Monkeys **** what you and your two clueless buddies think , and never will

Bob, that's out of order

Unless SAG is short for Some amazing guy

Funnily enough 

Clueless, interesting. So we were wrong about Johnson then were we? You are the clueless one!! 14 unbeaten, 8 on the bounce top 6. Says it all really!! 

2 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Clueless, interesting. So we were wrong about Johnson then were we? You are the clueless one!! 14 unbeaten, 8 on the bounce top 6. Says it all really!! 

That's all you've got pathetic emojis. Big weakness of yours that, you can't even back up your reasons!! Others have picked up on it as well. 

Only just achieving what the owner expects, from all accounts.

Come on, Lee. No room for error and Frankie Lampard's DCFC are no mugs either.

Must keep winning, or you've let SL down this season

just throwing this one in

1 minute ago, keynshamred said:

That's all you've got pathetic emojis. Big weakness of yours that, you can't even back up your reasons!! Others have picked up on it as well. 

You really are a boring **** aren't you. Take your sad little scrap with Bob in to the DMs so the rest of us don't have to suffer it.

What a warped world that we are being called out as clueless about a subject we were right on. In my case I havent even contributed to the thread, or said anything about Johnsons detractors, and yet weirdo Robert can't resist a dig.

No the owner has said better than last year. Not top 6, so we are above where he is expecting for this year! 

He said this pre season, but later said wanted P/Os

Looks possible, hey   shall we all stop arguing and enjoy being City fans tonight?

11 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

7 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

What a warped world that we are being called out as clueless about a subject we were right on. In my case I havent even contributed to the thread, or said anything about Johnsons detractors, and yet weirdo Robert can't resist a dig.

1C69A40B-E5B2-4593-A486-8E551780083F.jpeg

30D68475-2834-4842-9ABF-473B6766AA3B.gif

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

He said this pre season, but later said wanted P/Os

Looks possible, hey   shall we all stop arguing and enjoy being City fans tonight?

Please don't 

OTIB is much more exciting when everyone is arguing. 

The one annoying thing about this run is that everyone is starting to get along... 

14 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Funnily enough 

Blimey your rattled tonight Bob, I can't help but think the longer this winning run continues the more  you sink into the depths of despair.

Beginning to feel a bit sorry for you now...

But it's in your own hands, just admit you were wrong. 

Take care x

Archived