IGNORED

Help needed

Agard Days Night

Took my three lads up to Ewood Park today (we always do Blackburn away as their mum and her new chap live up that way - further away from me the better but means I get to kip on the sofa after a few ciders!).

Got a question to settle a debate between my two eldest after they were joining in a chant but with different words!

When we’re singing ee i ee i ee i oh - are you then singing... up the football league we go OR **** the football here we go?

One of my boys likes the thought of promotion and the other clearly needs his mouth cleaning out with soap but they haven’t stopped going on about it so looking for an answer to keep them both quiet!

4 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Took my three lads up to Ewood Park today (we always do Blackburn away as their mum and her new chap live up that way - further away from me the better but means I get to kip on the sofa after a few ciders!).

Got a question to settle a debate between my two eldest after they were joining in a chant but with different words!

When we’re singing ee i ee i ee i oh - are you then singing... up the football league we go OR **** the football here we go?

One of my boys likes the thought of promotion and the other clearly needs his mouth cleaning out with soap but they haven’t stopped going on about it so looking for an answer to keep them both quiet!

No, surely this is exclusive to Tony Pulis' mob.

Archived