IGNORED

Keep the others in mind

Hampshire Red

As we all rightfully enjoy the magic of the moment where every extra game in this remarkable run makes us feel even better, a thought or two for those who helped set us up. 

Keeper has been great all season, Kelly shown real potential, Hunt done what we needed him to do and Eliasson improved hugely.Walsh and Morrell impressed in short spells, who have I forgotten?

Congrats to all and whether we go further or not in the cup, a cheeky little 4 points in the next two league games would be fantastic.

1 hour ago, EmissionImpossible said:

I’ve been very impressed by Pisano and his hunger, enthusiasm and general play. He’s improved greatly since his slightly rocky return from injury.

I think he should be starting at RB or at least ahead of Wright. Love the guys attitude!

Granted. I was very outspoken in my criticism of his last season. 

This season he has looked a completely different player. 

I still think I prefer Hunt and/or Wright in the RB position as I think they offer more to the overall team,  especially at home, but now seeing Pisano on the team sheet doesn’t make me cringe and you can’t argue with our results record with him playing this season. 

Well done Eros! 

Archived