IGNORED

Fixtures to come

barneyrubble

16 games left to play 8 home 8 away.

We have a mixture of fixtures until the end of the season. 

The championship is pretty unpredictable but we're far enough into the season now to make a reasonable projection  on the games we have to play.

Pretty obvious but the longer the unbeaten run continues the better, however it's going to end at some point and I think how we respond will dictate the outcome of our season.

Key games 

Norwich away

Pne away

Leeds home

Sheffield United  away

Borough  away

Wba home

Village away

Derby home

8 really tough games

Other 8 are all winnable on current form

Reckon we will need to win 3 of these to stay in playoffs assuming we pick up results in the other on paper easier fixtures.

Haven't thought about hull as playing them away needing to get something is not a great thought.

Buckle in its not going to be dull hopefully. 

5 minutes ago, Barney red said:

The championship is pretty unpredictable but we're far enough into the season now to make a reasonable projection  on the games we have to play.

Pretty obvious but the longer the unbeaten run continues the better, however it's going to end at some point and I think how we respond will dictate the outcome of our season.

Key games 

Norwich away

Pne away

Leeds home

Sheffield United  away

Borough  away

Wba home

Village away

Derby home

8 really tough games

Reckon we will need to win 3 of these to stay in playoffs assuming we pick up results in the other on paper easier fixtures.

Haven't thought about hull as playing them away needing to get something is not a great thought.

Its a tough run in we will know our level by the Sheff Utd game.

21 minutes ago, Barney red said:

Key games 

Norwich away

Pne away

Leeds home

Sheffield United  away

Borough  away

Wba home

Village away

Derby home

8 really tough games

Mentioned last night if we can get 10 points or more out of the games against; Norwich, Leeds, Derby, Sheffield United, Baggies & Boro we will finish in the top six 

39 minutes ago, Barney red said:

Key games 

Norwich away

Pne away

Leeds home

Sheffield United  away

Borough  away

Wba home

Village away

Derby home

8 really tough games

I know we shouldn't fear anyone but that list is terrifying!

?

16 minutes ago, class not gas said:

When it comes to the last 10 games you always start getting strange results. The teams fighting relegation start getting results against the better teams, so it's really hard to make predictions.

They do you`re right. There`s always a few coupon busters with the likes of Bolton winning at places like WBA. It`s a combination of realisation of your plight at the bottom and nerves at the top I guess. I do wish we had more sides that are on the beach to play though - it`s probably only Wednesday that won`t have anything to play for when we go there.

1 hour ago, Barney red said:

Key games 

Norwich away

Pne away

Leeds home

Sheffield United  away

Borough  away

Wba home

Village away

Derby home

8 really tough games

The Major has his SBO factory ( his kitchen)  geared up for maximum production until the end of the season and his staff ( Mrs Isewater) will be  working triple shifts to ensure demand can be met.

Archived