IGNORED

Team for QPR

old_eastender

36 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Let’s face it the Championship is more important than the FA cup so I still expect LJ to stick to his best 11 injuries excluded of course tomorrow.

Any changes could and probably will come on Sunday against Wolves.

Got to agree with you on this one RR. League is the priority and we are in a good position.

This isn't related, but the closest thing I could find relating to QPR. If your having a bad day and need a laugh, the QPR forum has a thread titled "Women you fancy but probably shouldnt". Worth a look, some interesting names crop up......maybe should put this in the Sexism in football thread ah well.

15 hours ago, Sparkz 76 said:

I thought Paterson worked really hard Saturday was chasing down every ball and contributed lots towards the team for a great away win. His criticism on here is embarrassing 

Too many overly emotive words on here - the criticism of him on here isn’t ‘embarrassing’ - it’s merely the opinions of some Bristol City fans.....and despite what you saw on Saturday vs Blackburn, there is no denying that he has been very poor in many games this season....so, the criticism hasn’t been ‘embarrassing’ - it’s been justified....

39 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Too many overly emotive words on here - the criticism of him on here isn’t ‘embarrassing’ - it’s merely the opinions of some Bristol City fans.....and despite what you saw on Saturday vs Blackburn, there is no denying that he has been very poor in many games this season....so, the criticism hasn’t been ‘embarrassing’ - it’s been justified....

It’s a forum and reason it exists is for fans to express views.  Pato seems to blow hot and cold to me, but LJ keeps him in side  as he believes he adds to the team.  However he is not a 90 minute man and seems to be the player to make way more often than not.  That said we have a cracking bench this season. 

39 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

It’s a forum and reason it exists is for fans to express views.  Pato seems to blow hot and cold to me, but LJ keeps him in side  as he believes he adds to the team.  However he is not a 90 minute man and seems to be the player to make way more often than not.  That said we have a cracking bench this season. 

Hope it doesn't collapse. could be nasty!

Archived