IGNORED

Two missing posters......

Robbored

5 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Still pathetically true though...

Yeah, it’s true.

Why is it pathetic to drive some of your mates to Wembley?  They thought it would be amusing if a City SC holder drove them up so they could go on the piss so they bought my ticket. As there was bugger all on tv I agreed to do it.

6 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Hang on a minute...

This gets worse, you actually went to the match as well? 

Hang your head in shame. Disgusting behaviour.

You’re embarrassing yourself Z.

Your tired old jibe has been done sooooooo many times it’s way past laughable and nobody gives a shit anymore, least of all yours truly.

On 11/02/2019 at 19:19, Robbored said:

Yeah, it’s true.

Why is it pathetic to drive some of your mates to Wembley?  They thought it would be amusing if a City SC holder drove them up so they could go on the piss so they bought my ticket. As there was bugger all on tv I agreed to do it.

Wasn't it while you were the Supporters Club chairman too? Doing that is definitely representing the everyday City fan........

I'm fairly positive that's why i put you on ignore. Just a shame I get to read your inane ramblings through other posters quoting you.

On 18/02/2019 at 17:48, Septic Peg said:

I miss @Aizoon as well as @Barrs Court Red.

I don't go to football all that often now so don't feel right posting, although I did log in fairly recently to post in a response to an absolute whopper though.  I read the football forum and enjoy your matchday thread descriptions. 

I've also given social media a major swerve this year in general.  I only browsed this thread as I like to keep an eye on the rugby thread and had recently thought about a few missing posters that are probably no longer with us.  

Cheers.

Archived