IGNORED

Crowd v Wolves

Marlborough Red

Looking at the OS it seems the take up for home tickets for the 5th Round Tie v wolves is awful, despite excellent prices .

Would have expected at least 20,000 and was hoping for  our first sell out. Surely most fans can find a family member or friend to go with them at these prices. I'm taking 2 grandchildren and  my Brother in Law. First time this season.

Come on City fans - record the game on TV and  get to the Gate and back them to get to the Quarter Final.

This won't be POTD surely ? Too much risk of non locals buying tickets as I daresay they will eat up whatever their allocation is.

Presumably this game is 1pm as its televised ? I don't know how much the club makes on being televised, but that is certainly a good reason if the crowd doesn't reach 20,000.

38 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

Surely most fans can find a family member or friend to go with them at these prices. I'm taking 2 grandchildren and  my Brother in Law. First time this season.

My 83 year old Mum got the short straw for this one, hoping Lloyd Kelly starts as she loves him and saw him score against Reading (was that his debut? think so!)

1 hour ago, Marlborough Red said:

I'm taking 2 grandchildren and  my Brother in Law. First time this season.

Come on City fans - record the game on TV and  get to the Gate and back them to get to the Quarter Final.

First time this season? I hope you're not going to complain if some of the regulars can't or don't make this one :)
Applaud the sentiment, though, and hopefully it will be a decent crowd with some decent noise.

Just to be clear. I'm a season ticket holder in the Lansdown . Been to both cup ties as well this season

This one is a bit special so taking family as well.

Hoping for at least 18,000 , Wolves will bring a full house so we need  to really get behind the Team.

LJ must pick a strong side possibly giving Semenyo and Palmer a first start together.

8 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

Just to be clear. I'm a season ticket holder in the Lansdown . Been to both cup ties as well this season

This one is a bit special so taking family as well.

Hoping for at least 18,000 , Wolves will bring a full house so we need  to really get behind the Team.

LJ must pick a strong side possibly giving Semenyo and Palmer a first start together.

Surely, Semenyo is cup tied?

Archived