IGNORED

Crowd v Wolves

Marlborough Red

48 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

I was going to take the kids using their free City 7's tickets but the club said these can only be used for "leagues games" (even though this match is cheaper?), well worth the 30 minute wait on the phone! So they will now be watching on TV!

They would have to give a cut to Wolves on any free tickets though.

13 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Wolves have now sold out. And reading there forum loads are buying in home end! Great decision not to give them full allocation (rolls eyes)

This will become a recurring theme/problem if we go up.

Admittedly there will be less scope to buy in home end due to season ticket holders forming a high % and therefore those seats being unavailable...but if we think it's bad with Leeds, Wolves or Villa- this issue with the big hitters in the PL will say 'Hold my beer' and it'll be multiplied with in no particular order, the following 4 sides, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea especially. Bristol has quite a lot of Arsenal fans for one. Maybe less so Man City and Tottenham but in the case of the first 4 in particular throw in a mix of geographical mobility, a high student population a lot of whom support 'big' sides, of which some may well have booking history at AG for varied reasons then it opens the door...

14 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

This will become a recurring theme/problem if we go up.

Admittedly there will be less scope to buy in home end due to season ticket holders forming a high % and therefore those seats being unavailable...but if we think it's bad with Leeds, Wolves or Villa- this issue with the big hitters in the PL will say 'Hold my beer' and it'll be multiplied with in no particular order, the following 4 sides, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea especially. Bristol has quite a lot of Arsenal fans for one. Maybe less so Man City and Tottenham but in the case of the first 4 in particular throw in a mix of geographical mobility, a high student population a lot of whom support 'big' sides, of which some may well have booking history at AG for varied reasons then it opens the door...

Handled this exact problem twice last season didn't we? Surely the club will just roll out the same procedures used then?

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Handled this exact problem twice last season didn't we? Surely the club will just roll out the same procedures used then?

Maybe we're sharper on it than most but read it at quite a few clubs with decent numbers of away fans in home ends- i.e. at Liberty Stadium last season Man Utd fans wearing (away) shirts in home areas!

35 minutes ago, REDLEE said:

On the subject of this game, I ordered tickets last Wednesday but they've not turned up yet. Anyone else still waiting for theirs? Anyway.... it's a great chance to make the last 8 for the first time in my 40 years of supporting city!

Yep rang the wife earlier asked if tickets arrived. No tickets as of yet. Normally on the mat within 2 days 

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Wolves have now sold out. And reading there forum loads are buying in home end! Great decision not to give them full allocation (rolls eyes)

That’s quite impressive, when so many can’t make it from far more locally than Wolverhampton, because it’s on Sunday at 1pm..! 

44 minutes ago, REDLEE said:

On the subject of this game, I ordered tickets last Wednesday but they've not turned up yet. Anyone else still waiting for theirs? Anyway.... it's a great chance to make the last 8 for the first time in my 40 years of supporting city!

Ordered Friday received Tuesday.

On 12/02/2019 at 14:48, TMWANG50 said:

I was going to take the kids using their free City 7's tickets but the club said these can only be used for "leagues games" (even though this match is cheaper?), well worth the 30 minute wait on the phone! So they will now be watching on TV!

Hardly expensive pricing?

If you can afford it, cough up and take them. Live game over TV every time.

2 hours ago, REDLEE said:

Ordered mine Wednesday not come yet. Will wait till Friday and phone, not first time this has happened.

Do they release the tickets all at once in the Lansdown or gradually? I remember reading stuff about gradual release in past.

Anyway, took a look at the ticketing site within the last hour or so and at that time 2,978 left across Dolman, South Stand and Lansdown, but if there are more to be released than that figure would be higher of course.

My pal at work (wolves fan) showed me their ticket site (Same platform as ours) and all tickets are gone. The sales didn't even make it to season ticket holders with 5 away tickets purchased, the demand there is so high right now.

He managed to get one from a Norwegian supporter who's been to almost every game. 

Hopefully we can reciprocate with a decent turn out ourselves. 

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Do they release the tickets all at once in the Lansdown or gradually? I remember reading stuff about gradual release in past.

Anyway, took a look at the ticketing site within the last hour or so and at that time 2,978 left across Dolman, South Stand and Lansdown, but if there are more to be released than that figure would be higher of course.

Release more as needed no chance only 2,978 left as they’d of made it all ticket by now

4 hours ago, REDLEE said:

got mine delivered today. I was getting worried

Archived