IGNORED

Ramsey.

stephenkibby.

14 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

How does it work in , say, the music industry? if Adele for instance wants to tour presumably she instructs her agent to find suitable venues and book them and the venue pays for the privilege. The agent is then paid by Adele? Surely the agent doesn`t say to the 02 `if you don`t pay me £xxxx then the gig goes to the NEC`? Or do they?

From my knowledge of the music industry the agent approaches the band / performer and guarantees them a certain amount each night. The agent books and pays for the venue and is responsible for selling the tickets. The agent then keeps whatever is left over after the band and venue have been paid (poor ticket sales = poor agent .....the performer still get their bucks)

Don't blame Ramsey personally. If Juve had bought him for £40million and given him £200k wages for four years it would still amount to an £80 million deal. Personally I think he is a decent player for £20 million per season.

Shame poor Cardiff miss out as they had a sell on clause.

45 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Don't blame Ramsey personally. If Juve had bought him for £40million and given him £200k wages for four years it would still amount to an £80 million deal. Personally I think he is a decent player for £20 million per season.

Shame poor Cardiff miss out as they had a sell on clause. 

Sadly I don't think they did.  It's possibly the only case where Peter Ridsdale's total incompetence has paid off - at least in not feeling like they missed out.

On 11/02/2019 at 22:31, Harry said:

Why should Ramsey & Bale be responsible for housing the homeless of Cardiff on their weeks’ wages. 

I don’t know what you earn, but let’s say you’re on £25k per annum. 1 weeks worth of your wages could buy lunch for every single homeless person in Bristol. 

Are you going to do that? 

Get real, their disposable income is obscene. Me putting 100 quid of fuel in the car, and paying my bills for the month is completely different to them putting 100 in their bentleys

22 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Get real, their disposable income is obscene. Me putting 100 quid of fuel in the car, and paying my bills for the month is completely different to them putting 100 in their bentleys

But why should they be more responsible for the homeless of their home town than you are? They would have paid infinitely more tax than you have, they probably pay more tax in 6 months than you will all of your life - that’s their contribution. If the government of the day don’t spend their gains wisely, why is that the responsibility of a footballer? 

Archived